Six

KimJu POV

I closed my eyes and grabbed to the object closest to me, which apparently is a lamp, and hit straight at the clowns face. Yes, a clown is literally right in front of my face, and i hate.. no scratch that, i despise clowns. I have hated clowns ever since i was young. I used to think clowns were funny and nice to be with but after i heard from a news that a killer clown actually killed a family, i have hated clowns ever since then.

*cliang* the lamp broke into millions of pieces as i slowly opened my eyes, hoping that the clown would disappear, but instead i see the clown on the ground, blood gushing out of the neck? Wait.. that's a mask. The person let out a grunt as he slowly took out the mask. "Mark?" I am not that surprised to know that Mark wanted to scare the freak outta me. I facepalmed as i notice that it was Mark.

I bent down and noticed that Mark had numerous cuts on his forehead, and that blood was furiously gushing out of them. "Oh shoot. Mark?" I tried to shake him and hopefully he would wake up but to no avail. "Aish." I had no choice but to carry, more like drag his body to my room room and took the first aid kit out from under my bed.

Ugh why is he so dumb. He knew i was scared of clowns, i think. And now i have to help this dumb peice of meat goddamnit.

I opened the kit, and slowly applied the medicine on his head, making sure i put alot of pressure on it. "Ouch stop stop stop! " he jumped up making me jerk backwards. "What was that for, it felt like a bullet just went through my head damn it." I just shrugged. "Well you deserved it for scaring me like that." I glared at him, a chuckle escaping from his lips.

"What are u laughing at?" he shrugged and i deadpanned. A cold gush of wind blew on me as i forgot that we were still wet from the rain. "Go change, my father left some of his clothes in the guest room from the last visit, i guess it will fit you." I srood up and closed my window, being the clumsy ass who forgot to close the window.

I quickly took my towel and hopped in the shower.  The warm water filled the bathtub as i hopped in, the warmth engulfing me as i added some bubbles in it. After soaking in the warm water for awhile, i took a quick shower since all i did in the bathtub was play with my rubber duckies and reanacting the scene from titanic.

I wrapped myself in my towel and headed out of the bathroom, completely forgetting the existence of tuna fish who is sitting on my bed, i walked into my walk in closet, took some clothes out and began changing and humming a song i heard on the radio, fly? Was it.

While slowly taking out my towel, i paused and completely froze, my eyes meeting the brown orbs of Mark. It seems as if we were in our own world as everything around us disappeared. Woah that was cliché.

What actually happened was that i shouted my ass off and pushed Mark out of the room while cursing, yeah.  I then quickly changed into my pajamas, which consists of my cute light blue shirt filled with fluffy pink bears, and black shorts.

Then i headed out with Mark behind me who was still wet since the stubborn him didnt know how to open his mouth to ask me where the bathroom is, so indstead he will be showering back at the mansion instead.
_______________________________
Authors note:
Sorry for not updating for 392672 years, but i was caught up with school and the disrespectful children of Jin's, including Jin himself. Authors block came in the way as well but yay i fonally updated, so dont hate on me yayy