nineteen

sena was touching up my makeup as i just stared at the mirror emotionless. it didn't matter if i looked like a zombie anymore, i felt nothing.

"you okay?" i snapped out of daze and my gaze cought sena's in the mirror. "y-yeah.." i looked down at my fingers and i just fidgeted around.

"you sure?" "mhm." she then started pulling on my hair, and spraying stuff on it. "my hairdressing experiences definitely paid off."

i smiled a little to the mirror, "you finally smiled." sena then continued to pull on my hair as my eyes closed, engulfing me into a world of black.

"kimju? kimju wake up, we're here!" i opened my eyes, seeing myself in a car and looked at sena, "wait how did i-" "bambam helped me, now let's get going."

i stepped out of the expensive looking car, and bambam gave his hand out to me. "are you ready m'lady?" i giggled a little before taking his hand.

"ready than ever!" we then walked into the ballroom, with our matching black outfits, him wearing the usual black and white tuxedo, paired with a red tie.

and me wearing a red dress, landing right before my knee, paired with some black heels and bag, together with some pure gold accessories that my mom lent me

eyes whipped to our direction, the path infront of us dispersing as we made our way through the crowds of people.

"this is so nerve wrecking.." i whispered into bambam's ear, "but so fun at the same time!" he chuckled at my last statement and we walked all the way to the middle of the ballroom, where we stopped.

my heartbeat increased, my breathing becoming ragged as bambam's grip on my hand tightened, making me somewhat relieved.

"i see you've came to the party bambam," "and i see you've came too, mark."