sixteen

that night we spent ours thinking of how to make mark more jealous, and we think we may have found the best solution.

"i think this is the most perfect idea." i smiled and nodded, proud that we came up with this couple t-shirt idea.

"but are you.. are you really sure he would get jealous? i mean he may be just faking his liking for me.."

i really did't like or want to say these out, but it is the truth and it may be the truth.

"i have never in my life seen mark so overprotective over a girl, so trust me, he does like you." bambam then gave me a reassuring smile, making my heart beat calm down.

we then had a mini sleepover party, we watched some movies then headed to bed.

i rolled around on my bed, excited for tomorrow, yet nervous about how it will go and whether the plan would work.

"yeee." i mentally screamed alittle as i thought about how me and mark would start dating.. then have kids.. and have a happy family together.

my eyelids feeling heavy, i yawned, wiping the tears off my eyes before they shut completely, and i fell into deep sleep.

i woke up the next day, with bambam's face close to mine, and couldn't help but to scream and push him off the bed.

"ouch! what was that for?" i threw my pillow at him, which he dodged skillfully, "what were you doing on my bed?!"

i looked under the blanket, making sure i had my clothes on, and thank god they were.

"did you seriously think i would do something that disrespectful to you?" i hesitated but nodded my head.

he acted as if he was hurt, putting his hand on his chest and gave out a hurtful sigh. "i'm hurt.." i laughed at his actions, and grinned widely at him.

"let's execute the plan now.. i can't wait anymore.."