thirteen.

seeing that he isn't going to give up on staring at me, i just stood up and excused myself to the toilet.

i locked myself into a cubicle and fanned my face, cooling down after awhile, before i even got put a group of girls came in, and their conversation caught my attention.

"omg! mark just confessed to me, and even asked me to be his girlfriend.." "so what did you say?" "of course i said yes."

they continued blabbering about how she got into a relationship with mark and i just sat on the toilet bowl, with the cover on and stared at the door.

everything went blank and sounds were blocked from my ears.

i can feel tears wanting to come out, but i stopped them and tilted my head up.

it's okay kimju, everything is going to be fine, him dating another girl is out of your control and you know it, it's not like he's going to have feelings for someone like you anyways.

i squeezed my eyes shut, the pool of tears that formed in my eyes slid down my cheeks without my control.

for the next few lessons, i rested my head on the wall of the cubicle, feeling more and more conscious of myself.

i recognise that voice, it clearly was mitch, is she that good? am i not pretty enough?

i admit, i do have a big chest and big butt, but they just don't show because of the thick school uniform.

the bell rang for the fourth time, and i was not feeling the best, so i decided to go to the infirmary instead.

getting out of the cubicle, i looked at my face, my puffy eyes covered with my glasses, i smiled, revealing my teeth that were braced.

i guess mitch is better than me.

i took out my glasses and splashed my face with water before putting them on and proceeding to the infirmary.

my head felt dizzy, and everything around me was spinning, so i held onto the wall, and tried to walk, but my legs felt weak, and i stumbled down the stairs.

"kimju!" everything was blurry, but i could see someone rushing towards me, someone very familiar, but i was in so much pain i couldn't focus.

blood was gushing down my head and i fell into deep.. deep sleep, waiting for my knight in shining armour to save me.

and i guess he kinda did.