seventeen

everyone's heads whipped towards our direction as a walked into the school wearing our perfectly planned couple clothes.

we linked our fingers together, faking a loving smile towards each other as we continued walking into the school.

from a distance, i could see mark looking our way, and couldn't hide the smile from my face.

me and bambam continued acting all lovey dovey, laughing at practically nothing and talking nonsense.

"hey.." i turned my head to mark's direction, and could see him tightening his jaw. "you two.. are a thing now?" he said through gritted teeth.

i bit my lip, hiding the grin from forming on my face. "yes.." i widened my eyes, my eyes flicking onto bambam's ones.

'trust me' i could feel his eyes telling me as his grip on my hand tightened. "y..yea.. we are.." i forced a smile, hoping mark couldn't see through me.

he scanned my eyes, as if he was searching for any sort of lies or jokes, but i held my poker face on, and it seemed to do the trick.

"okay then." he straightened his back before walking past me, pushing my shoulder on the way, making my stumble backwards.

luckily bambam held my shoulders and kept me upright. i felt a tightening sensation on my heart, as if someone was squeezing the hell out of it.

"hey.. you alright?" i hesitated, but nodded, so bambam wouldn't be worried.

"okay, let's go.." he pulled me along with him, i went along with him, not wanting others to suspect anything.

we went into the class, and everyone cheered, my head unconsciously whipped towards mark's seat, but he was looking outside the window with earphones plugged in.

i sighed, but kept a false smile for everyone who was congratulating us.

as the sun decides to rest and the moon comes out for patrol, school had ended, and me and bambam decided to go to a bubble tea store.

"hey, you alright?" i looked up at bambam, my hands stopped playing with the straw, "yeah, why? do i look uneased?"

he doesn't hesitate and nods. i sighed, "well, i guess i-" the door to the store opens, the bells jingling cut my words as i looked towards the door.

my mouth hung open as i saw mark putting his hand over mitch's shoulder. i winced, the pain in my heart increasing by the second.

my head immediately snapped back towards bambam when i notice mark looking my way. i see bambam's eyes looking into mine with worry.

"you okay?" he whispered so mark couldn't hear us. "yeah.." tears threatened to come out of my eyes.

if you want to play it like this, mark, i'll make you regret every single bit of it.