GoodBye My Love

Hiccup looks down at your lifeless body. Fear streaked across his face. He didn't know it would almost immediately kill you. Heather runs up to his side. She sees you. "What the fuck did you do?!" She nearly yells. "I...I killed her." He says his heart aching. "Hiccup, what about Astrid?" She asks him kneeling down by your body. Your lifeless eyes stared at her. Tears began to swell in her eyes. She slid your eye lids closed and stood back up. "So what do you plan to do?" She asks Hiccup. "I don't know. We're the only ones here. I didn't think this through.... She always knew what to do... And now the whole island is gone looking for a new home. It's all my fault." He says tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry Y/N." He sobs. He walks over to Toothless who was nearly lifeless himself. "I'm sorry bud." He says stroking the dragon's scales. Heather did the same to her dragon. Both of them huddle up to their dragon crying. They were alone now and their dragons were going to die.

Mean while, Astrid lands on an island with everyone else following after her. She walks over to Midnight who had landed right by her. "Hey girl looks like I'm your new owner now..." She says tears starting down her face.  Ruffnut walks up to her. "I'm sorry about your lose." She says tears starting down her face as well. A couple of men jump off their dragons and walk over to Astrid. "You know if it's alright with you, we'd like to make a statue of Y/N. She's our hero and she warned us about the illness. She was a leader and we believe you'll be like her." One of the men said. Astrid smiles. "I'd like that." With that the village began to get rebuilt.

When it was all done there was a house for every family a practice arena for dragons and another for humans. And in the center of the village was a statue of you. On the post it said:
Y/N more than a hero. She was a friend and a doctor. She was a protector and a giver. But most of all she was a leader. A leader that will remain in our hearts forever. We love and honor you Y/N

Astrid approaches the statue and sits down beside it looking out at the sunset. "I love you Y/N even though your not here." She says looking high into the sky. "I will love you until I die."

And that sums it all up. If you want me to do the second ending I'd gladly do so. Just say so in the comments. Thank you for reading my book I hope you all enjoyed it because I enjoyed writing it. Please star and share me book. I love you all mwah. And also thank Indiwhite for this book getting complete. They gave me the confidence to complete the book. Thank you Indiwhite so much and I hope you enjoyed the book. You made it fun to write. :) Love you.