I'll come Back

Astrid sat in Hiccups room waiting for him to wake up. He groans and slowly opens his eyes. "Hiccup?" Astrid asks placing a hand on his arm. He sat up. "Where's Y/N." He snarls. "Hiccup she's gone. She left and.." Hiccup glares at her. "We have to find her." He gets up quickly. "She said she'd kill us if we tried to find her." Astrid stood with him. Hiccup walks out of the room. He then proceeds out of his house. "She has the key to saving night furys and I'm not letting her go until she gives it to me." He calls for toothless and jumps on his dragons back. "Hiccup, she will kill you." Hiccup looks over at Astrid. "Not if I have you. She wouldn't dare harm you." He grins evilly. "Wait what?" Astrid seems shocked. "I am not going after her Hiccup. She's trying to protect her family." Astrid argues. Hiccup glares at her. "Don't argue just do it or the first thing I'll aim after when I find where they are is her." Hiccup speaks sternly. Astrid jumps on her dragon. Both Hiccup and Astrid fly high into the sky. They fly past the first island you went to. "Where do you suppose she would have gone?" Hiccup asks. "I don't know." Astrid reply scanning the ocean. "I highly doubt that." Hiccup says glaring at Astrid. She stays silent. "There he points at an island spotted with dragons.

You look up to the sky and see them. "Fuck." You mumble. They land in front of you. "Why are you here?" You ask Hiccup. "Give me the Night Fury. You roar and all the dragons turn towards Hiccup and Astrid. "I will not give you any of my dragons. Hiccup turns to Toothless. "Bud take them away from her." He charges and you roar again . Multiple shots hit Toothless. One shot burned off his make shift tail. Hiccup looked at Toothless than at you. Toothless backed down away from you. "Your a monster." Hiccup speaks up. He look at him and then to your dragons. "You just called your dragon a monster by saying that. The Alfa protects." You say sternly. "You have made yourself a new enemy Hiccup. Now leave me alone before I make you." Hiccup stands his ground. "Hiccup do what she says." Astrid says backing her dragon up. You look to her. You can tell she's scared. "I will proceed to leave again. And this time please just leave me alone." Your voice trails at the end of your scentence. Astrid looks at you concerned. You spread your wings. You roar. Your dragons go to the sky. You shoot up after them. But you stay there and look down at them. You look at Astrid then Hiccup then back to Astrid. You land back on the ground. "I want to help the Night Furys Hiccup but I do not wish to give you all my dragons." Hiccup groans. "I will let you keep your place as Alfa. But Toothless must rule the dragons with you." You smile. "You could have said this the first time and none of this would have happened." Astrid laughs. Hiccup laughs too and you giggle. "Let me help you get your dragon home." Some dragons proceed to take Hiccups dragon back to Berk. You point to Midnight and he gets on. All of you hit the sky's. Though you still wanted to kill Hiccup you'd get over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's stupid you leave and come back the next day but whatever. Well thank you for reading and tell me what you think and maybe leave a star 🌟