A Night Fury Surprise

It has been a year since you moved into berk.  It was your home now and you knew this. You and Astrid were flying around. You love flying with Astrid especially when you and her are alone. You loved the smile she had on her face every fly. They way she would always be cheerful and do tricks. She made you happy when she was like this. Though sometimes she would want to go flying because she was upset which would make you upset too. Today you were flying to find more dragons. Which was okay with you. You love dragons and it would kinda be weird if you didn't. You spot an island. You see a Hideous Zipper back. You see a few other dragons of the same species.  "So do we take them?" You ask Astrid who seems to be debating to do so. "Their dragons just like Stormfly." You say. She nods. "That's right." You and her land on the island. They hiss at the both of you. You make dragon sounds. You tell them everything is going to be okay. That you want to help. You tell them you know were a safe island is with people who will protect them. They screech telling you they'll come. You fly to the sky and they follow. Astrid shoots up on Stormfly. "Its a good thing you can speak dragon." She giggles. You smile. You and her get back to berk. You count the number of Hideous Zipper backs. There was 12 of them. Astrid gets off her dragon. "Hey you wanna go for another fly?" She asks. You shake your head. "No I must see how my dragon is doing." You run off. You get to where Midnight stays. She was with toothless. She seemed different. She looks at you. So does Toothless. "You two are so cute. I can't wait until you two have kids." Midnight lifts her wing. Under her wing is 5 little Night Furys. Your eyes widen. "Oh my goodness you already have them!" You run over to them. There was two girls and three males. You pick up one of the females. "Oh my. You are beautiful." You set her down. You run out of Midnight's den. You run to Hiccup with a big smile on your face. "Well you seem happy. What's up?" He asks you. You grab his hand and lead him to the den. He looks confused until one of the baby Night Furys crawl out from under Midnight's wing. "Wait they already have kids?" He seems just as excited as you. "We need to name them." You squeal. "Well you can do that if you want. I think you should name them." You squeal at his response.  You point to the males. "Black Fire, Junior and Black Bolt are the males." You look to the females. "I'ma have Astrid name one of them." You pick one up. The little Night Fury had a green eye but for some reason one of the eyes were blue. It reminds you of Astrid. You tell Midnight and Toothless that she'll be safe with you. You walk out and find Astrid. "Hey Astrid!" You yell for her attention. She runs over to you. "Is that a baby Night Fury?" She asks in awe. You nod. "I want you to name her." She smiles. She looks into the little dragons eyes. "How about we name her Aqua." She looks up at you. "Okay." You look down at the little dragon. "Hey Aqua." The little dragon flaps her wings. She flutters out of your hands and lands on the ground. She could not fully fly but at least the little one tried. "There are 4 others." You tell Astrid. She smiles. "Well that's gonna be very chaotic when they grow up." She laughs. "Well Midnight and Toothless will make sure their good dragons." You pick Aqua back up. "Well she needs to go home to mama now." You begin to walk away and then Astrid turns you around and kisses your cheek.

I hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment on what you think and maybe star.