Parents

Btw this takes place after your wing heals and I found something else to add so the stories not over yet love you guys

"Y/N!" You hear Astrid cry. You open your eyes to see Astrid running into your room. "What is it?" You ask half asleep. "The hunters their back." That woke you up quickly. "Ugh. Can't the hunters leave us alone." You yell. You were screaming internally. You get up and fly out of the den. You spot the hunters. A big ship followed by small ones. Though you see on the ship one thing your mom and dad. You couldn't use the dragons against the ships you risked hurting your parents. "What do you want?" You yell out to them. Though you knew what they wanted. They wanted to know how to tame the dragons and use them at their free will. "By the looks of it Missy you know what we want. We want the Night Furys in exchange for your parents." Your heart stops. You want your parents but they might kill your parents even when they get them. They would have more power than you. "Let me think about that for a minute please." You could see the man on the ship smile. "As you wish but we don't have all day." You fly down to the ground. You go to the den and don't talk to anyone. You had one idea that might work. You told Aqua to wait until you gave up the Night Furys then she when you got your parents she would jump on the ship and attack leaving you with the night Furys and your parents. You fly out after Aqua hit the water. "I have made up my mind. I will give you the Night Furys in exchange for my parents. You fly the baby Night Furys and Midnight onto the ship. The man smiles. "Good." Hunters put muzzles on the night Furys and chain them down. The man shoves your parents towards you. Then Aqua jumps out of the water and shoots plasma at the man who had your parents. The other hunters turn to you. Aqua charges another blast but it didn't seem the same. Instead of shooting plasma she shot boiling hot water. It singed the hunters' skin. You quickly ran and got the muzzles and chains off the dragons. You look to your mom and dad. Your mother's wings were covered by metal to stop her from useing them. You gestrue her to Midnight. She nods and hops on. Your father hops on after her. You all hit the sky. Aqua jumps back in the water. You look back at the ships and so does Midnight. "No mercy." You tell midnight and the other little Night Furys. You roar and all the dragons fly up. You tell them to shoot at the ships. Your parents seem surprised that you were useing the dragons.  Though you fun was shot down. Many ships began to fire knocking down some of your dragons. There was hundreds of ships. You were hit and sent to the ground. All the dragons kept firing showing no mercy. You see all the dragons that got shot down Struggling under the ropes. You run over to them and cut the ropes with your claws. You didn't know how you would win even with all the dragons you had. The ships seemed to keep coming. You were in trouble now. You had three options. Leave with all the dragons, convince everyone to move, or try to destory all the ships. You didn't know what to do or what would be easier.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a comment on what you think and maybe star. Thanks for reading