Broken Wing

It was a lovely day. You were flying over the ocean and looking out at the vast world. You see an island. You start to go up when something smacks you right in the wing. You got yourself to the island but there was so many people. You had to stay hidden and wait for your wing to heal. You look at your wing and touch it. You wince at the pain. "Damn it..." You mumble. You sit behind a building at the edge of berk and hope not to be found. You see something off in the distance. It's a dragon and someone's riding it. They get closer and That's when you notice you should probably go. You get up and begin to run. Your lifted off the ground. Through instinct you flap your wings which makes you flench in pain. You look up. The dragon was a deadly nadder. The person on top had blonde hair and blue eyes. You look down again to notice that the two or actually three of you are going towards the ground. She drops you off and then the nadder landed on top of you. "I found this girl behind a house she's not part of berk at all I can tell." The blonde says. You look around and see five other people. A skinny boy with brown hair looks at you. He approaches you and you hiss like a dragon. Everyone of them is startled by how much you sounded like a dragon. "Who are you?" The skinny boy asked. You look up at him. "My..... My name is Y/N." You say. "And who are all of you?" The blonde glares at you. "You do not need to know our names. You are an intruder. Who are you with?" You wince at her outburst. "Astrid calm down." The skinny boy says to the blonde. "My name is hiccup." The skinny boy tells you. You nod. He points to a stocky boy with black hair. "That is Snotlout." You can't help but giggle at his name. "What's so funny" Snotlout snarls. You shut up quickly. Hiccup continues. He points to a chubby blonde boy. "That is Fishlegs." You nod again. He then points out a male and female twin. "Ruffnuts the girl Tuffnuts the boy." He said and smiled. "Astrid would you be so kind as to get your dragon off of me." You ask and she glares at you. "I'm sorry she's just hurting my already broken wing." You say trying to get her to change her mind. "Wing? Your a human you don't have wings." Astrid snarls. All of them were looking at you. "Stormfly come." Astrid said making the dragon stand and get off of you. All of them gasp. Hiccup walks over to you. "What are you?" He asks. "I... I don't know. I grew up like this..." You stutter. Astrid walks over to you too. She touches your broken wing. "Is this why your here." She gently strokes your broken wing. "Yes. Something hit me in the wing when I was flying and I ended up having to land here." You look down. Everyone stayed silent. "I was going to leave as soon as my wing got better I swear." You said terrified now of what was to come. Astrid held out her hand. You took it and she helped you up. You had sharp teeth and claws she noticed. "Your litteraly a human dragon." Astrid said in amazement. You nodded. Fish legs walked over. "I need to get some information from you. Your a new species." You back away from everyone. "Hey give the girl some space." Everyone turns around to see Heather walk in. "Oh hi Heather." Hiccup smiles. "So who is this new comer?" Heather asks walking to you. "I.... I'm Y/N." You stutter as Heather circles around you. "Y/N? It is nice to meet you y/n." Heather smiles then backs off. "Can I get help with my wing?" You ask lifting the broken wing up. "Why of course." Hiccup says. You smile than sneeze smoke drifting out of your nose. "Do you breathe fire like other dragons?" Fishlegs asks in awe. "Yeah...." You say with a weak smile. "Show us." He squealed. "Well I can do three things accually." You say with a big smile. He looks at you confused. You breathe fire. You then light your wings to flames. After that you charge plasma. Wich has everyone stunned. You shoot the plasma and blow up a crate. Everyone claps. "Well you'll be a great help on the island." Hiccup smiles. You frown. "Will it take long for my wing to heal?" You ask. "Because I'm leaving when my wing is better, I have my island my night fury and my clan of dragons." They all look at you shocked. "Did you just say night fury?" Hiccup asks. You nod. "Her name is Midnight." Hiccup looks deep into your eyes. "I have a night fury too. His name is toothless." He starts to freak out. "You have a night fury. I thought mine was the last one. But you with yours and me with mine. We can save the night furys." You shake your head and begin to walk away. "Y/N we have a chance to save them and your saying no?" You look back at him your eyes sad and worried. "I wanna go home. But I want my home to be safe." You start to cry and everyone stops everything. You run out of the arena. "Y/N" Hiccup yells. You run to the edge. You jump off and flap your wings. You wince with the pain that shoots through you. You fall straight into the water. Astrid swoops down and picks you up. She sets you back on the land. "Y/N are you okay?" She asks you. You look down. Astrid puts her hand under your chin and raises your head. "Your okay Y/N." She says with a smile. She hugs you and you begin to cry into her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this is crappy but whatever. I'ma tell you now this is going to be a more emotional story than romance or violence so yeah. Hope you enjoyed leave a comment and maybe a star plz 😺