Problems

It had been a few days since you first moved in to Berk. Your wing is mostly healed but hiccup had said to not fly for a few more days. So for that time you ride Midnight. You land in the arena and the others greet you happily. "Can I ask you questions now Y/N?" Fishlegs asks excitedly. You smile. "I guess." You scratch the back of your head. "Not now Fishlegs we have training to do." Hiccup interrupts. Fishlegs groans and you giggle. "So what are we doing?" You ask. "We have to test our dragons speed and accuracy." Hiccup says. "His dragon has the top speed." Fishlegs squeals. "I bet I could beat his speed if my wing was better." You giggle. "Actually you may just beat him with your night fury." Astrid lands in the Arena. "About time you showed up." Hiccup says. Everyone hops on their dragons. Toothless beat everyone's speed but now it was your turn. Your dragon shot out of the arena. When you arrived back after taking the path everyone was silent. "Your dragon is so fast." Fishlegs says stunned. "Well my dragon isn't missing part of it's tail." Toothless glares at you and smacks you with his tail. You giggle. "Sorry big boy." You smile. "I'm faster than midnight though." You say holding out your wings. "But of course I am not allowed to fly right now." Someone runs into the arena. "Hunters." They yell. You jump on Midnight and shoot into the sky and roar. All the other dragons from your island shoot up. You command them to shoot the ships. There was a lot of them again. "There's so many." You hear hiccup. You see four big ships pull up. You fly towards them quickly both you and Midnight shoot plasma repeatedly. You sink the four big ships and are then shot down. You and Midnight smack the ground. You had landed on their ship. You get up and blast some of the guards. There was too many. You ran out of shots. Then spikes shot from over head. You see Astrid and the others fly over head. You quickly cut the ropes on Midnight and proceed to the sky. You fly back to all your dragons. You command them to shoot all the ships. You sink nearly all of them. Astrid flys up to you. "Nice work." She yells. You charge your plasma and so does Midnight. You shoot the last few ships showing no mercy. Only one ship lived. You were about to shoot it. "Y/N!" Hiccup yells. "The hunters are bad people but we don't need to kill them all." You fly back to the ground and so do all the other dragons. Astrid lands by you. She jumps off her dragon and so do you. "I think you have great accuracy." Astrid smiles and then wraps you in a warm hug. You smile. Toothless lands beside you. "Toothless bad dragon what are you doing?" He growls at you. "Oh no. He's an Alpha isn't he?" You ask and then Astrid goes wide eyed. "On no you're an Alpha." "Either me or him have to give up our spot." You say glaring at the dragon. "You need to back down." Hiccup says. "You look at him."I have been an Alphaa since I was five." You growl. "And I am the future chief and my dragon is ruling with me." He snaps. You roar and all the dragons fly up that are from your island. Toothless shoots at you smacking the ground right in front of you. It blasts you off your feet. You stand back up. You charge your plasma mixing it with fire and make you wings blaze. You shoot at Toothless. Toothless glares at you. He charges plasma and you shoot inside his mouth with fire. He screeches. He blasts you with the plasma he had charged and you fly off your feet both of you go to the ground. You hear just before you black out. "They have equal strengths." You believe it was Astrid who said it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no both of you are Alphas thats no good. Well tell me what you think and leave a star please. And sorry if these are short. Thanks for reading.