fly

You wake up. Astrid was still asleep with her face buried in your chest. You smile down at her. "She's so cute." You say to yourself barely whispering. You feel her move and then you hear her groan. She slowly sits up. "What'd you say?" She asks sleepily. "Nothing." You say as you lean towards her and give her a quick peck on the lips. She blushes and smiles. "Wanna go for a fly?" You ask her getting out of bed. "Sure." She says stretching. You open the door and light from outside floods into the room. Astrid gets off the bed and walks to the door. She looks out to the ocean. She had set her house so that from the front door you could see the sunrise and from the back window you could see the sunset. You step outside and look up at the clear blue sky. Astrid follows you out and shuts the door behind her. She calls Stormfly and the Nadder runs to her. She jumps on and you were about to spread your wings and fly but then you had a thought. "When me and Astrid met we went on a fly together. I was on her dragon. I wonder if she'd let me ride with her again?" You slowly walk up to Astrid who is on her dragon. "Second thoughts?" Astrid Asks. "No just wondering if I could fly on Stormfly with you?" She smiles. "Of course!" She nearly yells her awnser. You jump on the Deadly Nadder and wrap your arms around Astrid's waist. You two hit the sky. As she flys you look down at the beautiful ocean below. It seems to sparkle like crystal. "The sight up here is so beautiful..." Astrid says in awe. You look forward at the endless ocean ahead. It seems as if you two were flying straight into a dream. But then one thought went into your head. It penetrated your heart. "It's perfect. Too perfect. Everytime we seem to be happy together in the sky Hunters come." You look out every direction for a sight of a ship. Your heart began to race. You were getting paranoid. You begin to shake. Sweat slid down your face. "Are you okay?" She asks turning just a bit so she could see you. "Yeah..." You lie but she doesn't buy it. She turns Stormfly around and flys back to the island. She lands outside her house. She jumps off her dragon and you jump off too. "Tell me honestly what's wrong?" It was more of a demand than a question. You sigh and explain to her that you had gotten paranoid about the Hunters and how they had always come when it seemed so perfect and peaceful. She hugs you. "Your silly. They're not finding us out here. We're safe." She whispers into your ear. And with her words you feel yourself relax. You feel safer. She kisses your neck and your face turns red. She pulls back. "Awe chill out babe." She says with a smile. "Sorry that was just surprising to me." You say with a nervous smile. She smiles back at you and pulls you close to her. She's about to say something but you shut her up by pressing your lips to hers. She kisses back. You pull away. "Y'alls house is litteraly right there." You turn to see Heather staring at you two. You blush and run into the house. You hear both Astrid and Heather laugh which makes you blush in embarrassment.

I suck at writing fanfictions. I like how I hit writers block and get unstuck in like a day. I might as well stop saying I'm out of ideas cuz next thing I know I have an idea. Lol. Well I hope y'all enjoyed reading this chapter. If so star, share, and comment on what you think.

Also to Indiwhite thank you for supporting my book and giving confidence to continue my book. I appreciate all of your support and hope you have a wonderful day :)