Bring Home To Berk

You stand on the edge of your island. Your night fury standing next to you. Then you see a ship. "Hunters." You scream and your ma and Pa run out of the underground peice telling all the dragons to go down. Your mom tells you to go into the shelter. You didn't want to. You didn't want to leave your mom and dad alone. "There." You hear shouts from the ship. You feel the ground shake. They were striking your island. You saw rocks fall. You mother jumped down shooting fire at the ships. You watch in terror as she is shot down. Your father places both hands on your shoulder. "Get the dragons to island B" He tells you. Which was a more secretive island than the one you were on. "Papa I don't wanna lose you too." You cry. He shoves you into the entrance of the tunnel. He jumps on a Deadly Nadder much like the one Astrid has. He flys up into the air and shoots spines at the ship. He spits fire at the ship and then is shot down by another one. You could do nothing. You ran into the shelter and roared signaling the other dragons it wasn't safe. You fled. A few dragons were caught but you could do nothing to save them. You and all the dragons land at Island B. However it is not safe either. The hunters are already near this place and see you all land. You jump back to the air and fly fast and far with the dragons. You lose more of them. One in witch being your mother's dragon for when she got hurt. You turn to help the dragon but the other dragons stop you and pull you away.

You're shaken awake by Astrid. You sit up and look at her. You feel the tears running down your face. She wipes them away. "Are you okay?" She asks you. You look down. "I have to get home." You say. "Can you take me?" She nods. "I will." She takes your hand and leads you outside. You both jump on Stormfly. She takes a normal fly rout to make anyone that sees you two think you both are just going for a fly. When she is hidden from all the houses she flys away. You tell her where to go. She lands on a small island and you show her the tunnel. You walk in and she follows. The tunnel goes deep under ground. When you reach the opening Astrid is in awe. All types of species were here. Your night fury lands beside you. She curls her tail around you protecting you from Astrid. You do a little dragon noise and your dragon stands and then sits beside you. "You weren't lying." She says in amazement looking at the night fury. "Hi Midnight." She says approaching the dragon. She touches Midnight's snout. "You really do have the key to saving all night furys." She scratches underneath the dragons chin. "I trust you. And with that I ask you this. Is your island safe?" Astrid looks at you. "Well we have experienced attacks but we've always won in the end." Her eyes whiden. "Are you planning to come and stay?" Astrid asks. You nod. "Is there enough room for my dragons?" Astrid squeals at your question. "Yes there should be." She says happily. You jump on your night fury. "Then what are we waiting for?" You roar and all the dragons land where they can get out of the place. Astrid jumps on her dragon and you both fly out. All the dragons fly out with the two of you. Off in the distance behind you, you see hunters. "Hunters!" You yell. Astrid looks back. "Shit." You hear her say. "Who's the Alpha?" She asks you. "I am." You say tilting your head in confusion. "You can command all the dragons to shoot at the ships." You stop and turn your dragon around. You roar and all the dragons turn and shoot towards the ships. Some of the ships sink. "There's a lot of them. They must have known where my dragons were." You say. You roar again and all the dragons shoot again. You charge your plasma and so does Midnight and you both shoot at the ships. You hit a bigger ship which sinks. You see all the traps that lined the top of it. "We need to go!" You yell. Astrid agrees and you and all the dragons race towards Berk. Though now you worry. Now they may come to Berk.  You see Berk again and see the people. They must have noticed all of the dragons because they seemed to be just standing there looking up at the sky. You land with the night fury and all the other dragons scatter about the island. You roar telling them that these people are safe. You see hiccup. He lands with Toothless. "You brought your dragons here?" He seems amazed. You jump off midnight and turn towards Astrid. "Only because I trust her." You say with a slight blush creeping to your cheeks. You watch as your night fury approaches the other night fury. They begin to play. You charge your plasma and shoot it to the sky. All the other dragons from your island do the same. Some people scream though. You look to see some of the people backing away from you. You look down. "No need to fear her she's a good person she just has unique abilities." Astrid tells everyone. Hiccup nods.  You smile and hug Astrid. "Thank you." You whisper. "So where am I staying?" You turn towards hiccup. He scratches the back of his head. "Well we'll have..." He was cut off. "Just stay with me." Astrid says with a smile. You smile back. "Oh and Y/N?" You turn to Hiccup. "Thank you." You smile at him and nod. "You helped me and now I'm helping you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it sucks. But I'll put more love and action in soon enough. Thanks for reading please comment and star if you liked it :)