Disclaimer

*I don't own Under Night In-Birth or RWBY. UNIB belongs to French Bread and RWBY belongs to Roosterteeth.*

Just to get some things out of the way:

-I cannot guarantee fight scenes that are as good as the original show. My brain can only think of so much. Though I will do everything in my power to make them entertaining.

-The story telling might not live up to your expectations either. I admit that I still have a lot to learn with details and world building.

-Whether or not other Under Night characters show up or not is up to me and you. And by you, I mean the comments.

-This MIGHT be a harem. Maybe not. We'll have to see.

-If a character's personality should be written incorrectly, please forgive me and let me know how to improve and fix said mistake(s). Though I might make slight alterations to a character's personality here and there, I will try my best to explain said change and keep the character as close to their original personality as possible.

-No Blazblue or Persona characters will become permanent parts of this story. Blazblue is way too powerful for the RWBY universe. Not to mention that besides Aegis and maybe Mitsuru, most Persona characters are really lacking in the weaponry department, and I can only make a crossover as extended as two universes meeting without going insane. Though if I get requested enough, I suppose I could make a filler chapter crossing over all 4 universes. At best, I will make cameos and guest appearances, but besides that, they won't make a lasting impact on the story as a whole.