45 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝑔𝑜, 𝒾 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁

Start from the beginning

"You've got to be kidding me."

Once he saw the empty room, he knew where she was, and he didn't like it.

"It's open." He heard as soon as he knocked once. He took that as an invitation, and pushed through the door.

"Get the hell up."

I raised my brows, shocked at his sudden anger.

"Why, what's wrong?"

He let out a frustrated breath. "Are you gonna listen to me, or not?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, as I slowly stood to my feet. "I'll see you guys later."

I followed Jimin out the door, and he immediately clutched onto my hand, dragging me to a corner.

"Did I not tell you to stay in my room?" He spat. "How many fucking times do I need to scream for you to listen?"

I knew people were watching, but I didn't mind. He wasn't going to humiliate in front of them, without me doing it back.

I turned my body, but he tightly gripped onto my wrist. I wanted to screech at the pain, knowing it would leave a bruise the next day.

"Get the hell off me." I jerked my arm back, but immediately flinched when he raised his hand.

"Leana I-

I shoved his chest back, and ran until I lost him. I didn't want him to find me. I couldn't go somewhere he'd look for me. I spotted the door to the garden, and took my first step forward.

                 » » »

"Leana."

He briefly closed his eyes, and turned around, slamming into another body.

"Well well well."

"I don't have time for this Yoongi. I have to find El."

"When do you ever have time." He sighed. "Listen, I need to talk to you."

"Not now." He continued to peak around the corners, while Yoongi followed close behind.

"Why do you need to look for her?"

He abruptly turned around, shocking Yoongi.

"Because I fucked up okay? I have to fix it."

He grabbed Jimin's shoulders. "Whatever it is, I'm sure she'll understand you. But we need to talk right now."

                      » » »

I silently walked through the garden, trapped in my thoughts.

He didn't mean it right?

It was only because he was angry.

Does he still love me?

Is he okay right now?