44 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝓎

Start from the beginning

He lightly chuckled, grabbing my hand, and bringing me over to his bed. He laid down, and I curled up next to him, my face nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you." He kissed the top of my head, and continued to trace circles onto my thigh. Millions of butterflies were flying in my stomach, while his hand rubbed my leg. I didn't know what was happening, but the feeling I had was different.

I glanced at the eyes that have been staring down at me for minutes. Knowing he was staring the whole time, made my heart fluster. His intense stare pierced right through and kept my heart beating so fast that I could barely breathe.

Our eyes spoke instead of words, because after a couple seconds he knew to lean in. He slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. I hardly had time to react before he pressed his tongue to my lips, meeting mine.

My eyelids slowly closed, and I felt at peace. All the weight from stress disappeared, and I was left with a calming sensation of warmth and comfort. He pulled me closer until there was no space left between us.

His hands were wrapped around my waist and mine locked around his neck pulling him down slightly. I rested my forehead against his, as we broke apart for air. Nothing was pulling me back as I moved my lips to his ear.

"I need you so bad."

He glanced at my eyes, and nodded.

                 » » »

"Is it true that one of your own employees tried to kill you?"

Jin tried to push the press away, as Mr Shaw walked to the conference room. It was already packed with workers and government officials. He took a seat, and Jin began to speak.

"Let's forget about it for now."

"Forget? Your bastard brother tried to kill me. He should be hung."

Jin scratched his head. "Sir? You tried to kill him first."

"So?"

"Wh-"

The door flew a open, and the sound of heels echoed through the silent room. "Pity I wasn't save a seat."

Mr Shaw quickly stood, and Jin's eyes were wide. "Who are you?"

She groaned. "Does no one know me? Valentina? Global chief unit?"

No one made a sound, until her focus was on Jin. "Well well well. How the tables have turned."

"No, literally. Move the table, I can't get through." She squeezed past the chairs, and took the head seat.

"Let's talk business men."

                 » » »

"Name."

"You've got to be kidding me?"

"Name." The guard repeated.

"Hoseok your royal grand majesty." He bowed, and the guards gave him a look.

"You are banned from the facility."

"Says who?" Hoseok crossed his arms.

"Jimin Sir."

He gasped, and stepped back. "You're lying."

"No."

"Yes you are. It's bad to lie, did your mother ever tell you that?"