42 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊

Start from the beginning

"Yes sir." The man nodded, and went on to call the guards.

»                          »                         »

"This way."

"Listen woman. You should be following me. I'm higher than your ass will ever be."

She shook her head. "Who's the prisoner? Who's the criminal? You."

"I wouldn't fuck with me if I were you. I'm sure you've heard plenty about me already."

"Listen Jimin-

He raised his brow, and she rolled her eyes. "Jimin sire."

"Now you're over doing it." He crossed his arms.

"Listen, I'm trying to help you. I have kids of my own, and I completely understand what you're going through. You just have to trust me."

He tilted his head. "Are you and Mr Shaw married?"

"No. Why?"

"Two minds think alike."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He's a bastard, and your his bitc- holy shit that's a big ass gun."

She narrowed her eyes and turned around. "J-Jimin run."

She was left dumbfounded when she saw him already gone. His eyes met the water, and he cursed at himself.

"I fucking hate water."

"Well too bad. You're going to have to swim across." She followed behind him.

"What about him?"

She smiled. "Take this. You look like you know how to use it." She threw him the gun, and grabbed the floating board.

"How about I use it on you." He muttered, aiming at the man running.

"Please shoot, before he comes closer." She warned, holding the board.

He grinned, and wrapped his fingers around the gun. "One shot is all it takes, and then boom."

"Hey, kid? Shoot him please." She began to panic.

He laughed, and brought the gun around to her. She widened her eyes, and held her hands up.

"Jimin? What are you doing?"

"You don't want to help me, you're just faking your sympathy."

She stood in disbelief. "Why would you think that?"

"Because." He walked closer to her, a smirk appearing on his lips. "Your friend's not a decent actor."

She turned to the man, who hid behind a tree, reading his script. She gulped. "I don't know him, I swear."

"Stop right there-

"It's over brad, go home." She frowned.

"You little bitch, What's your game?"

"I-

"Don't shoot."

Both their heads turned to the voice that spoke. She scrunched up her nose, while Jimin slowly moved the gun, frowning.

"Who the hell are you?"

He laughed. "Ah, Jimin. I'm hurt you forgot about me so soon." He extended his arm. "Riley."

Jimin grabbed his hand, then quickly twisted it back. "I'd never thought I'd get the chance to kill you again."

"Again? Right.. I forgot about that." He slowly moved back, Jimin's gun still pointing at him.