For Good

I am sosososososososososososo sorry for not updating. I started writing this on a bus on my way back home since I went to a trip today. The Time is 6:56 PM. The date is Tuesday, May 29. Lets see how long the takes.

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━炎炎炎炎炎炎

Adrien's POV

The fighting was intense, and I might have passed out at some point, but in the end it payed off. Ladybug was knocked out the whole time, yet in the end, she was given all the credit. The pain of being a sidekick, am I right? How did it all end? I just want to skip the fighting since its just a fuzz of screaming, crying, pain, and torture. I can remember the end as clear as someone putting glasses on for the first time...

FlAshBAck

After a long, traumatizing battle of bloodlust and dread, I had come out on top. The Musical.ly and Hawkmoth combination was tougher than trying to think of what to put after those words.

The MusicMoth combo was under me, practically passed out. Before they could react, I got out of my shock that I won and gripped the headphones on top of their head, placed it down on the ground, and broke it with my staff.

Ladybug had woken up about 3 minutes ago but was still weak so she waited on the sidelines for her moment, which was right now. She jumped from her hiding spot and did her little capture-and-restore-akuma thing.

I sat on the edge of a building, trying to regain my breath,which was uneven.

FlAshBAck OvER

Ladybug say next to me and patted my back. "She should be awake in a few minutes. "

I just simply nodded. I didn't have any words for this moment.

I heard a beeping noise and a small, "Sorry... " Before seeing Ladybug jump from roof, out of my sight, to return to herself, the one behind the mask.

I still had time left so I continued to sit on the edge, aware of the unconscious body behind me.

After a minute or two of mumbling, I felt an awakened presence from behind me.

"... Chat Noir?"

I freezed up at the mention of my name, coming from the person I loved, in such a raspy voice. One you only get after screaming for a long time.

"Yeah?" I responded in the same voice, just the sound of it giving me flashbacks to only an hour ago.

"I'm guessing I did all this?"

Only then did I realize she was already standing. I turned around to see what she was talking about, and saw her mentioning to all the destruction of buildings and roads.

I slowly nodded, scared of her reaction.

"I always knew my anger would infest me, causing me to snap and tear the world apart. Just didn't realize it was gonna be right now."

I was sort of taken aback by how chill she was.

She plopped down next to me, sitting mere inches away from me.

Our hands were 1 inch apart.

There was a silence.

"You do realize your gonna pay for my headphones, right?"

I chuckled. "Straightforward, aren't we?"

She smiled. "Can you blame me? Those were my good headphones. Before they were transformed, they were Bluetooth, you know. Plus, you have the money to replace them."

"I guess I can't argue with that," I replied with a smirk before it dropped. "Wait... How did you-? "

"I know you're Adrien. Adrien Agreste. You think I wouldn't realize it? You think with a simple swipe of the hair to the side you become unrecognizable? I should know about masks and disguises."

I was surprised by her statement. "What do you mean by disguises?"

She sighed. "I guess you haven't figured it out yet, huh?"

Before I could respond, a small ball of gold zipped out of her bracelet.

"Glad to see your back and not evil! Well, as non-evil as you were before."

She has... A kwami?! But then that means...

"Have you figured it out yet? You should be smart enough to know."

I struggled with my words. "You're... You're Golden Wolf...?"

She smiled.

"Well, it's nice to know you figured it out."

She turned to look at me for the first time today. She had such soft eyes and a bright smile. She looked beautiful. You almost couldn't tell she was just unpossessed minutes ago.

She gripped my hand tightly, almost as if I would fall to my death if either of us let go...

And then I woke up.

~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I HAD AN ENTIRE SUMMER TO UPDATE THIS AND I DIDN'T DO IT. SCHOOL JUST STARTED AGAIN TODAY AND I'M ALREADY STRESSED AND TIRED FUCK MY FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL.
Anyways-
I'm aware that the ending for this chapter seems... Unexpected and doesn't fit in, but I assure you that it does have a purpose. And to clean up confusion, the only part that was part of Adriens dream thing was the whole Musical.ly thing. (Y/N) did get upset but not enough to transform them to a villain. The reader is fine, but she's scared about the relationship between Marinette and Adrien and is scared about telling anyone how she feels about him.

I have a somewhat clear idea of where to go from here so I hope you enjoyed at least part of it!

The date and time when I finished this chapter is 8:33 PM and its Monday, August, 20. In other words, I didn't work on this chapter for months. Sorry about that