You Will Be Found

The art up there does not belong to me. It was made by the lovely FangirlTrash1O1. Thank you for the fan art of Angel! I really do appreciate it! Also, guys, we're almost at 10k reads! I never thought it would go this far. Maybe once we get to 10k reads, I'll do a "Coming Out On My Insecurities" chapter or depending on what you guys want. Anyways, enjoy the chapter! Song above will be used.
/^*^\

Your POV

I ran.
And I ran.
And I ran.

I couldn't stop running until I collapsed. I didn't realize how much I ran until I heard my uneven breathing. My legs felt like they were being burned with a blowtorch. My lungs felt the same way. I just wanted to go home. I want to leave this all behind and enjoy being a some-what normal teenager. A voice popped into my head.

"Get up you useless girl!"

It was Hawkmoth.

"If I'm so useless," You took a second to gasp for air "then why are you using me?" I retorted.

I heard him grumble in my head.

"Because I know you are the only one to get close enough with your singing! Now get up and finish him like the villain you are!"

I made a noise of disagreement and sat up. "But I can't," Stop for air. "Breath..."

"You can only rest for exactly one minute. After that, you face him!"

You nodded and continued to catch your breath for a minute. Afterwards, you stood up and started to go on a search for Chat Noir.

It only took me half an hour before I saw him curled up in the corner of a roof on a building. His back was towards me but I can tell he was crying. I walked slowly towards him and sat as close as I could without touching him. He still hasn't noticed me. I decided singing to him would work, but I knew I couldn't sing to him with the persuasion in my voice. I knew I could turn it off and sing normally so that's what I did.

And then, I began to sing a song I knew would help.

Chat Noir/ Adrien's POV

After she ran away, I felt like sobbing, so I wasn't surprised when I felt hot tears stream down my face. I decided to curl up and hide on the roof. I felt sobs rack through my body until I felt I didn't have anymore tears or breath to cry anymore. So, I began to try and even my breathing. My breathing would hiccup as I tried to make it normal again. I could feel someone sit behind me. I almost turned around and yelled at them but then I heard singing and stood still.

Have you ever felt like nobody was there?

I knew that voice...

Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?

It was...

Have you ever felt like you could disappear?

(Y/N)...?

Like you could fall and no one would here...?

But she's Musical.ly... Did she come back?

Well, let that lonely feeling was wash away.
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay.
'Cause when you don't feel strong enough to stand...
You can reach...
Reach out your hand.
And oh... Someone will come running and I know...
They'll take you home...