Together once again! Sort of... Prt.1

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't updated. I'm just not finding that much of an inspiration. You are still Musical.ly and stuff is going down....
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Your POV

I ran along the rooftops, searching for him. He has to remember me. I felt... Strange whenever I thought of him. My body felt fuzzy... But I just pushed away these feelings. I didn't know what they were but they can't be good.

As I was walking along a rooptop, I was suddenly tackled from behind. I elbowed them and stood up.

"Chat Noir?"

Said person stood up coughing almost falling over. "Yes. Its me... And who are you?"

Chat Noir's/Adrien's POV

Just great. I'm trying to look for my lost friend then an accumatized villain comes up. JUST GREAT.

After getting hit in the gut and almost falling over, I then asked who she was. Suddenly, her rainbow colored eyes turned a purple-blue. Her eyes were cold and lifeless eyes as she stared at me.

"You don't know who I am. Do you?"

"Um... A villain in need of stopping and saving?"

She gave no response. The only thing she did was keep on glaring at me. "Not all villains want to be evil!  We were forced to because something went wrong in our lives and there happens to be an actual villain somewhere in Paris but you keep on fighting us instead! Haven't you realized that we're just distractions while Hawkmoth just keeps on trying to find out who you are?!"

Woah.

Way to just destroy my courage.
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
Hey guys. Sorry u haven't been active much. My internet went down and I count even look up anything on google. Then I got a new phone and I had to set it up. I just got Wattpad back today and that why this is so short. I want to let you guys know in here and not dead. Thank you for all the reads and for sticking around. Ba-Bye!