Punishment

I don't know why I put Mike Faist up there but whoop. Heere we are. Imma start putting Mike Faist photos on every chapter. Anyways, I'm writing this on a swing while my mom thinks I'm biking around some blocks. Or at least I started typing this at that time. Enjoy!
/^*^\
3rd POV

After you left, Hawkmoth started to torture you. You fell to your knees and began to cry. He virtually slapped you and insulted you ruthlessly.

"I knew you were a useless girl! Now I have to take matters into my own hands!"

"What are you talking abou-?"

You felt searing pain in your body. You screamed, but nobody could hear so you waited around for an answer to appear.

You were watching people pass. And you did the same thing. You passed. Out, that is.

You stood up after a few seconds. Your eyes had changed. They went from a light sea-green tone, to a cold, dark blue-purple. You smirked evilly as you spoke in another voice.

Hawkmoth's voice.

"You're finally useful.~"

Yo-He jumped from alley to alley, trying to find a place to hide until tomorrow.

Tomorrow, he will kill.

Adrien's POV

I was finally happy.

I finally got her back.
Nothing could ruin this moment.
That's what I thought yesterday.
Now?
My feelings are crushed again.

After yesterday's events happened, I got really excited. Who wouldn't be? Wouldn't you be happy to get your best friend back? If you don't, that is messed up.

Anyways, I got it stuck in my head that I need to break her headphones to get her free from being someone's mind slave.

But then she attacked. I thought it was going to be something small but no. She had broken into multiple banks. And I mean that as she crashed the walls and left. No money taken. Just destruction. Ladybug and I went over to investigate.

I wish we didn't.

I felt like crying.

I felt like screaming.

Why?

Why me?

Why us?

Why this!?

I could tell right away she was being controlled. Her eyes no longer had a tint in them. It was just a dark, lifeless hole of purple.

She smashed Ladybug against a wall, which made the wall crumble with the sheer force of unknown rage.

Then, she looked at me. She smiled with no humor. I shivered.

"Want to play a game?"

I almost screamed. That was no where near her voice. It was a man's voice.

"...Hawkmoth?"

They smirked.

"Of course its me. Your little Christine Canigula, as she would say, is no longer Heere. I believe she would say that, too"

I realized he was trying to act like her even though they sounded nothing alike.

I saw red clouding my vision. My jaw clenched so hard, I could practically hear my teeth cracking. My knuckles turned white under my black suit.

"Leave. Her. ALONE."

/^\

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THE LAST TIME I OPENED THIS DRAFT WAS FUCKIN FEBRUARY. GEEZ. Anyways, thanks for the 14k reads! I am so surprised that while I was gone, it got this popular. I don't have a real reason for not updating. I just... forgot, I guess. Also, I accidently got into Heathers, so... Whoops.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this short, shitty chapter. I need to go work on other things. Like my Amino art and other chapters. Bye!