Oh look! An enemy......Prt.2

Ok so I have learned how to work these things like
This this and this also this this is amazing I'm learning!!!!! Okay sorry for slow updates but here I am so enjoy! Also (b-m-s) means (book-movie-show) as in your favorite one. Also some cursing so get ready!
____________________________________

YOUR P.O.V

As you and your new found friends walked into the classroom, you looked around, surprised by the different styles and looks.

As you looked around, you spotted a red haired kid in the back drawing, a dark-toned kid in a red hat that welcomed Adrien as he sat down, and you saw a girl with black hair and I purple stripe in it talking to a girl with short blond hair and wearing pink. When the teacher saw you, she motioned for you to stand next to her. You walked up to her, just stood there awkwardly.

"Okay class," the teacher began."please welcome our new student, (y/n)." As she finished off, she motioned for you to stand in front of her. 'You can do this! Just try not to be clumsy or awkward." you thought. You walked up and said, " Hello my name is (y/n) and I moved from America (if you didn't then go with it sorry!) and from (state and city). I hope we can be friends and get along!" you finished with a small smile. A chorus of 'Hi''s and 'Hello''s replied to you. "Okay (y/n) you will sit next to...Natheneäl,"  she said. "Nathanëal, please raise your hand." You looked around the room, and saw that the red haired kid raise his hand shyly. You walked up, and sat down. You looked at Nathanëal, smiled slightly and waved a little bit. He returned it with an awkward wave and small smile.

You looked back at the teacher, and reached into your backpack. You took out some paper and a pencil with a outlining pen. You sketched out (favorite thing) and then added detail. You then used your pen to outline it. You felt like you were being watched so you looked up at your desk partner and saw him looking at your drawing. He quickly looked away, his face red. You looked at him suspiciosly but then saw what he was drawing. It was your favorite character from (book,movie or show)! You got it and examined it more closely. It had amazing detail and was amazing! "You drew this?" you whispered, not wanting to get in trouble with the teacher. He nodded slightly, face still a light shade of pink. "It's amazing!" you told him. "I love that character!" you added. His eyes widened as you told him this. "Y-you like (b-m-s)? And you l-like my drawing" he asked you.

"I don't like it,I love it!" you replied

He smiled at you. Lookes like you made a new friend.

~le timeskip brought to you by 'Eggs Benedict'~

After class, you got Nathanëal's number and you learned you had art with him. 'This is a great first day!' you thought. So of course it was ruined.

As you talked to Adrien, some blonde, make-up wearing girl, that strongly resembled a clown, pushed you away and stood next to him. "Hi Adrie-kins~," she sang in fake kindness. "Why didn't you say 'Hi' to me today?" she asked. "Well, I was showing (y/n) around and was introducing her to my friends." he responded as he walked up to you to help you up.

You took his hand, and he lifted you off the floor. "Ugh! Why hang out with her when you can be with me?!" she yelled. "Maybe because he dosen't like you." you told her. "Do you know who I am!? I am the mayors daughter! So I can easily tell him to do something to your family!" she yelled back. "How come it's always the rich, blond haired girls that are the bullies that are after famous but nice guys? I'm sorry but this isn't High School Musical!" you retorted.

You heard some gasps and laughter as you said that. She glared at you for a full minute before opening her mouth, but before she can speak you lift your hand up to silence her and you said, "Nope. Too late with the comeback." Again some gasps but this time less of that and more laughter. You looked at Adrien, and saw him smirking. You walked away and held his hand so you can both walk away. You stopped and  let go of his hand as you both approached Alya, Marinnete and the dark-skinned guy you saw in class talking to Adrien earlier. "Congrats," you heard Adrien say behind you. "You just roasted the blond clown." you can hear the smirk in his voice.

"Thank you for the award. I would like to thank my sass and sarcasm." you replied as you bowed with a smile. Everyone started laughing at your remark. "On yeah! (Y/n) this is Nino. He's the first friend I made here." Adrien told you as he pointed to the guy named Nino. "Congrats dudette!" Nino told you. "You just beat the mean queen!" (that moment when you realize Nino sounds like Mikey....)

"Thank you!" you told him. "Um....(y/n). Chloe's giving you the evil-eye." Marinnete told you. 'Who?' you thought. You glanced behind you and saw the blond girl glaring at you. 'So that's her name.....' you thought. "Looks like you made an enemy." Alya told you with caution in her voice. "🎶Haters gonna hate.🎶" was your simple response. They laughed at your carefree response.

Adrien P.O.V

I still can't believe (y/n) just did that! She is pretty hilarious and so carefree.

Suddenly, we heard a scream. I turned around and what I saw was normal for me but right now!? We saw an akumatized victim attacking the school. Yippee. Did you notice the sarcasm? I looked back at them, and saw that they were as surprised as me. (Y/n) looked ready to deal with anything that was about to happen. She looked...brave. And cute.

'No bad Adrien. It's a bad time and she barely met you today. Slow down.' I thought. I felt poking inside my jacket and looked down to see Plagg looking at me. I nodded slightly and looked back at my friends. "Ok guys of there's one thing I know, is that we have to get away from that." I stated. "Oh really? No shit Sherlock!" (y/n) replied. 

"Yeah ok I walked into that one," I admited. "but you guys gotta get somewhere safe and I'll look for help." I finished. They nodded and (y/n) told them to go ahead. She turned to me and said, "You're and idiot you know. Going off alone." she stated. "I know but I have to make sure my friends are safe." I replied. She looked at me for a second before sighing and saying, "Ok but....just be careful out there, ok? For your friends." She looked at me with caution. "Yes. I promise." I told her. She nodded and ran off with the others.

I stared at her retreating figure and once she was gone, I ran to an alley. When I made sure no one was watching, I took Plagg out and said, "Ok, Plagg claws out!"

When I was done transforming, I said, " Ok lets do this." and ran off to the upcoming battle.

____________________________________
Ok so that took a long time to write! I was running out of ideas like I know what I'm gonna write but I can't think of the details! Writing is hard. ,°-°, that's how I'm feeling! Also sorry for not updating but like I said short on ideas. So during random moments in my day I just kept on thinking of something random and then suddenly IDEA for a new chapter but like 10 chapters ahead of this one. I have also changed the name to ~My Golden Wolf~ which is your superhero name. Thank you for reading and please share for more reads and comment of you have any ideas on how to make this better. Be kind to one another. Bye.
🐞🐱-mlh🐱🐞