Musical.ly Prt. 3

Okay I'm not sure if it showed or changed but when I looked at my own chapter, it was incomplete and had the wrong changes. I don't know of I fixed it or not but I'm continuing where I left off whether you all saw it or not... Sorry.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Adrien's POV

I've been looking for her for what seemed like forever... Why was I so obsessed with finding her? That's simple: Because I lo-...

I-i mean because she's a good friend... Yeah. That's what I meant... I totally don't have feelings for her.

Anyways, she been missing almost all of the school day. I asked her mom but she didn't have any information about her missing daughter. All she said is that she looked a bit sadder than usual. 'That isn't a good sign...' I thought as I thanked her and started on my way to my house to try and think in a quiet area.

Plagg came out of my jacket and say on my shoulder. "You love her."

My eyes widened and a red blossomed across my face. "N-no I don't! I'm just worried! As a friend! Yeah..." I muttered the last part but he still heard me.

"Suuuure you do. And I hate cheese."

Dam him and his sarcasm.

Your POV

What was I doing?

Why was I doing this?

Why can't I stop?

I need to get to Adrien...

I need to try and explain...

I need to hurry.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated I'm a long time and I'm sorry that this is too short. I just... I don't know anymore. I feel like I don't have what it takes to give you guys the content you deserve. I'm already into my summer vacation so I might have more time. I just gave to re-watch a couple episodes to make sure I still remember Miraculous since it's been a while since I've seen it. Αντίο!
(I'm learning Greek :D)