You Up For It? Prt.2

OH MY GODS 2 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS I'M BEING PUT UNDER ALOT OF PRESSURE HERE!!! I WANT TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT BEFORE OR ON CHRISTMAS BUT MY UNCLE AND COUSIN ARE VISITING AND I HAVE TO BE HANGING OUT AND WATCHING OVER MY COUSIN A LOT SO I'M JUST LIKE: 😩😫😖😤😭😧ALSO ENJOY AND HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!
____________________________________

Chat Noir's POV

'Why did she do that?' I thought.   ' and why was I acting like that?' These questions went through my mind as I walked behind her, waiting for Ladybug to arrive. "Ok," Golden Wolf started. "I'm gonna start telling you about the villian. I identified what villian she is acting like and is most likely. As far as I know, she's Hecate, the goddess of witchcraft, sorcery, and I believe crossroads.

"I saw her use her magic on some people and they immediately fell to their knees screaming in pain and clutching their head's. I'm guessing she was making them see something they didn't like or feared, like loosing loved ones or nightmares. We have to stop her before she gets us." she finished.

"Why would it be bad if she got us?" I asked. She looked at me to tell if I was joking or being serious. She then said, "If she got us, we would be distracted and she could get our Miraculous's. And we don't want that happening right?" she asked. I nodded in response. "Okay then," she smiled. "Let's go find Ladybug."

We ran together to a corner before she stopped me. "Hey! What's the-!" she smacked a hand over my mouth which hurt alittle. When I glared at her, she just put a finger to her lips and pointed to her ears and then mine. I got what she was saying and listened.

Both of our ears rotated and listened to the slightest movement's. We heard cackling that made shivers run down my spine. We also heard screaming; both high-pitched of female's and low-pitched screams of male's.

I winced alittle since I don't like the sounds of torture. Then I heard another scream that made me freeze, because that wasn't just anybody's screaming it was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ladybug!?

I widened my eyes and when I glanced at Golden Wolf, I was guessing that she heard and identified the scream, too.

She put her hand up and moved her head a little to look past the wall. She widened her eyes even more.

Your POV

'Oh no. No, no, NO!' I thought as I saw a red figure with black spots on the floor screaming and crying. 'Why today!?' Hecate was hovering over her, cackling in delight.

"I have you now, Ladybug." She said her name in disgust. "Your friends are nowhere to be found. I guess they decided to be smart and run away, unlike you. Who knew that by yourself, you were weak! With out your friends, you're nothing!" She yelled and laughed when she saw Ladybug still screaming and crying, tears streaming down her face and onto the floor.

Hecate made her way over to her smiling like the creep she is. She was staring at her earrings and I knew what she was going to do. "That's it. I'm going in." I widened my eyes as I heard someone behind me say it. I turned around to stare at Chat who had the most determined look on his face that I have ever seen.

"Chat...." I said. He looked at me with a look of love and care and hugged me so gently, like I was the most fragile thing in the world. "Once I get hit, you need to fight her on your own.....I'm sorry but I have to." he let go and kissed my forehead. I blushed/felt flustered.
He then got up and ran towards Hecate. "Chat, no!"

"Hey! You big witch! Look at me! It's an idiot!" he yelled at her. She turned around just as she was about to reach out and get Ladybug's earrings, who was still on the floor screaming and crying. She scowled and lifted up her hand as a dark ball of magic appeared. "How dare you insult me!?" she yelled. He looked around for a second then yelled, "Some people like to say you're a real witch, but I like to say that you're a real bitch!"