NEW START

So like I said this is my first time So enjoy!

3rd Person POV

You have recently moved to Paris from your old city of (h/t).

Your family has always known how you wanted to travel the world, but all they could do was move to France for now until they have enough money to go to other places.

You had just finished packing all your stuff into your house and all of the rooms. You just so happened to live in an house with a bakery down the street. 'Sweet! I can get food for my Kwami! I just hope they have gummy bears...'

Ah yes, your Kwami. Back home at (h/t), there weren't that many attacks , but you have heard there are other Miraculous holders in Paris.

'Maybe I can see them around town!' you thought. Your Kwami was a little wolf like creature but it was a golden color. Your Kwami is a girl that is named Angel. She looks like a golden retriever but has wolf instincts. Her 'chosen food' is gummy bears. You weren't sure why, but she seemed to love them so you never questioned it.

'Where is Angel anyways?' you thought as you looked down at your bracelet. Your bracelet was on your left wrist and it was a light blue shiny color with a Dog charm on the palm of your hand, hidden from everyone's vision. Your mom and dad went to make reservations at some fancy-ish restaurant to celebrate your arrival to Paris. They left you home alone because they trusted you and by trusted you, you mean 'begged them to leave you alone because you could use almost everything as a weapon' kind of situation.

"Angel?" you asked and listened carefully.

Nothing.

"Angel~?" you sang while looking through you boxes. 'Well looks like I have to take drastic measures.' you thought. "OH LOOK! A POUND OF GUMMY BEARS!!!" you shouted.

You heard some rustling before a yellow blur flew from out of a box and ran into your shoulder. 

"WHERE?!" your Kwami, Angel, asked/shouted.

"WHERE WERE YOU? I called you 2 times!" you asked you Kwami  angrily. "So...no gummy bears?" Angel asked with her big, sad brown eyes.

"Ugh. There's a bakery down the street. I'll go there later and check to see if they have your 'chosen food'."

"YAY!" she squealed as she spun around your head and hugged your cheek. Another thing you should know about Angel is that she is very ancient. She told you that she's so old that the other kwamis forgot about her after she was given an owner and was lost shortly after. Its a sad story but after a millennia of being lost, you found her. You remembered that moment like it was yesterday...

(Flashback)

You had gotten a new bracelet from your mother as a gift: a simple shiny, light blue bracelet. While you did love the bracelet, it was a little bland. So you went to a jewlery store and looked around. An old man with a red while flowered shirt was behind the counter. 'Hello and welcome to the 'jewelery and charms shop!' What can I help you with?' he asked with a cheerful smile. 'Well do you have any little charm thing that can match with this,please?' you said as you held up your bracelet. 'Why yes I do! Excuse me for a second.' he replied and walked to the back. As you waited, you look through the glass cabinets, admiring the beautiful charms. When he came back, he handed you a golden colored box. 'Here you go! Will that be all?' he asked with his still cheerful smile. 'Yes, thank you. How much will that be?' you asked as you took out your wallet. 'Oh no. It's on the house!' You were surprised. 'Really? Are you sure that's okay?' you started to wonder if he was a fake cashier, trying to get you in trouble. 'Oh yes it's okay! You treated this old man to some kindness! Not that many people treat me like that. So I'm showing my gratitude with this!' 'Okay. Thank you!' you did with a smile. 'Thank you come back soon!' he replied happily. Long story short you opened the box, attached the charm to your bracelet and Angel popped out. And it's been that way ever since.
(Flashback over)

"(Y/n) are you okay?" Angel asked as she waved her tiny paw in your face. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. Swear." you promised "Okay in that case go get my gUMMY BEARS !"
"CALM DOWN I'LL GET THEM RIGHT NOW AND DON'T YOU DARE THROW THAT BRUSH AT ME!"
____________________________________
Okay crappy I know but it's my first time and I would like to thank you for reading this! Next chapter I shall show you what Angel looks like. I will update soon. Also the reader will love books, drawing, and has sass so get ready for that!

-Percy