Oh look! An enemy..... Prt.1

For some reason I really like this video....anyways enjoy! Also sorry this took so long  but I was having a great chapter going but I accidently took wattpad out of task manager and I deleted the chapter and I don't remember what I wrote down so yeah sorry this 👆👆👆was long!
____________________________________

"What?!"

"(Y/n) calm down it's for the best-"

"Yeah but couldn't you have told me yesterday?!"

"No excuses now go get ready for tomorrow and I don't want to hear complaining!"

"UGH!" You ran to your room, slammed the door and locked it. You stared down at Angel, who was sleeping at the foot of your bed. When you looked around your room, you saw a (f/c) backpack filled with school supplies.

'Great I'll be ready for torture in prison! Yay...' You said to yourself sarcastically. Might as well get something to look 'presentable'. You walked to your closet and started looking for your all time favorite outfit. It was (insert favorite clothing style). You brushed your teeth and got into bed. 'I am going to hate tomorrow...' was your last thought as you went to sleep.

[Timeskip brought to you by Percy Jackson's pen/sword RIPTIDE!]

🎶WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE-🎶

You quickly pushed the button on your alarm click and sat up in bed. You yawned and sat there for awhile trying to remember why you set an alarm. When you did you widened your eyes and attempted to jump out of bed. Unfortunately, you fell on the floor face first. When you got up again and ran to the half-open door, you tripped on the blanket that fell down with you.

'Oh' you thought. 'This is gonna be one of those days. Isn't it?' you laughed as you remembered that video you watched last week. You got up and walked out of the blankets. You ran to the bathroom to get ready.

(Timeskip sorry I'm lazy. Just got out of tennis. 🎾)

You sat at the table and ate breakfast. You were wearing (outfit of choice) and some tennis shoes. As you ate, you were wondering if you were going to see Marinette or Alya at school. You could use your only friends on your first day to find your way around or to make some other friends. You were also wondering who that blondie was......

.....Not that you were interested.....okay maybe a little but to try and find out why Marinette found this guy so 'interesting' and 'perfect', as she said in the group chat. You finished eating, and put your plate in the sink. You looked down at your bracelet and sighed. You never took off the bracelet, except when you shower but you even slept with it. You just hoped nothing would go wrong to the point where you had to activate Angel on your first day...

You walked to the car and got in. You put in your earphones and plugged them in and listened to your favorite song.

When you arrived to school, your mom got out with you. You walked into the school with your mom. On your first day, your mom wants to talk to the principal one last time to make sure everything is as they agreed on. You walked to the office and got your schedule as your mom and the principal talked. You scanned through them and saw you got art in there. You were a drawer, not that good but people still thought you're drawing was amazing.

You smiled as you read the paper. Your mom wished You good luck on your first day and left. You also found out you locker number and walked to it. As you were trying to figure out how to work the thing, you heard stuttering, but not just any stuttering: Marinette stuttering. You turned around, and saw Marinette and Alya talking to that blondie again. The blondie looked a little uncomfortable. 'Maybe I should save Mari and that blondie.', you thought.

You walked up behind, got between Mari and Alya, and hung your arms around their shoulders. They both looked surprised for a second, but then said, "(Y/n)!" and hugged you. "Hello people who I met yesterday!" you said. "Um.....who are you?" you opened your eyes and saw the blondie staring at you, his bright green eyes, looking at you with curiosity. "Hi! I'm new and my name is (y/n). And who might you be?" you asked as you let go of them and stared back at him.

He looked at you for a second before reaching out his hand with a smile and saying, "Adrien Agreste." You shook his hand while smiling a bit. 'Now I know Marinette's crush. He is sorta cute....No, (y/n), he's Marinette's crush not yours and you just met him. SLOW YOUR ROLL.' you thought as you let go of his hand.

(Adrien's POV)
I could easily tell Marinette liked me .but unfortunately, like everyone else, only for my looks. I only like her as a friend, though. As I was talking to them, this girl hugged them and they seemed to know her.

"Um.....who are you?" I asked as she looked at me. "I'm new and my name is (y/n). And who might you be?" she asked me. '(Y/n).....that's a pretty name. No Adrien. You just net her and she doesn't even know your name yet. What if she's seen me on a billboard and only wants to be my friend because I'm famous?' I reached my hand out and said, "Adrien Agreste."

She shook my hand ,and I noticed my hand fit perfectly in mine. (Or should I say purr-fectly? Eh? Eh? No? Okay...) "Hey, (y/n) What classes do you have?" I heard Alya ask. She have them her schedule, and I peered over Marinnete's shoulder and looked. She started fangirling a bit and I mentally sighed. 'If only she'll see I'm not interested.' I thought. I saw I has most classes with her and I felt happy. "Alright let is go to 1st period!" (y/n) declared happily. We all laughed at her enthusiasm and walked to class.

____________________________________
Holy hepheustus that was long! 1,196 words. DAM! Alright bye and sorry for spelling mistakes and please share my story. I want more reads! Thank you bye!
🐞🐱-mlh🐱🐞