Filler in!!!

Ok so I have changed my name to @Yuri_Plisetsky_skate but I am still the same person I was before! Except now I ship Victuuri and I'm obsessed with Yuri Plisetsky!!!

Ok so since I told you guys that I would tell you guys that I would fill you in on your character and family and your friends, lets get started!
____________________________________
You '(Y/N)': you are a young girl who moved from America to Paris as a gift for your birthday. You have always wanted to travel the world and become an adventurer or artist. You have always loved art and music. You would be complimented on your art and singing. You were also a wierd person with a strange personality. You are also very protective of your friends and will out up a fight to protect than at any costs.

Sister '(S/N)': although your older sister was only mentioned once, she is an important character. She was the person who seemed to be great at everything! She played tennis which made you want to play it. She was an amazing artist and was very good at drawing people. Also, she always has wanted to explore the world but when you were younger, your family didn't have money. Unfortunately, she had to go to college and couldn't wait any longer for her fantasies to become real. After 1 year in college, your family got enough money to go to Paris, but she couldn't go because of school.

Mom '(Y/M/N)': your mom worked at the cafetetia in your school. You always had to get up at 6:00 A.M. for school since she had to get to work and she might as well take you with her. Whenever you needed money for snacks after lunch, she was there. She was a strict but loving mom. She didn't always have the money to but the stuff we wanted or needed but luckily there was your dad.

Dad '(Y/D/N)': you never liked your dad but he mostly supported the family. He was a very strict parent who would get mad at the smallest things so you had to try to be 'perfect'. Your mom was a very nice person until she married your dad. After that she became more strict. He would get mad if you didn't out a bag on the trash after you throw it out, you didn't flush the toilet, or you forget to pick up your mess.

Angel (Kwami): your Kwami was a very ancient one and was lost shortly after being given an owner. Since she was the oldest one, she had different functions. You don't have to be wearing the bracelet in order for her to be around you. As long as there is something in the middle of the bracelet, it'll be okay. She is a bit crazy but so are you so it's a perfect match! Her chosen food is also gummy bears.

Golden Wolf (superhero): Golden Wolf is the newest hero in Paris who has captured the heart's of fanboys in Paris. She has multiple powers other that her secret ability. She has Wolf Run, Leashed, along with Speak, the power to create and control dogs. She can make dogs by using mist that comes out of her bracelet. She has not yet discovered Speak and Leashed, though. Her secret ability is Super Bark which can make any villains fall backwards or crash into a wall without hurting them.

Leashed (power): Leashed is when the red collar around Golden Wolf's back sprouts one or more leashes and whoever holds the leash, will magically wear roller skates that has appeared on their feet. She will also give a warning (sometimes) and will start running and jumping so she can transport anyone who is holding the leash to their location just as fast as Wolf Run.

Hypnos (first villian that Golden Wolf defeated): the story behind Hypnos is a kid in middle school that was never getting enough sleep and was constantly getting in trouble at school for sleeping in the middle of a lesson. One day as he was cursing his teacher and his classmates for telling on him, Hawkmoth heard him and have him the ability to bring drowsiness to all of Paris and to make Ladybug and Chat Noir fall asleep so he could take their Miraculous's and give Them to Hawkmoth.

Hecate (villian still in need of being defeated): The story behind Hecate is a lady in her 20's that was auditioning for a Greek play as Hecate. As she was acting in front of the judge's, one of them just yelled at her to get off the stage because she was terrible, and the other judge's agreed with him. The girl ran off crying when Hawkmoth heard her and have her the ability to make Ladybug, Chat Noir and Golden Wolf to see their worst visions and while they're suffering, to take the Miraculous's and give Them to Hawkmoth.

Lizeth (friend): Lizeth is another strange person that loves the YouTuber's Dan and Phil. She would fangirl everytime they updated a new video. She will also doodle but she isn't very good. She has a pixel Dan and Phil backpack along with black hair that goes to her shoulder's. She has slightly red-tan skin with Brown eyes and black square-ish glasses.

Jackie (smart friend): Jackie was a friend that you met when you saw her reading your favorite book in the back of math class one day. She was the teacher's pet and was always doing her homework. She was the one that everyone wanted to be friends with. Unfortunately, everyone only see's her for being smart and she is also a fun person to be around. She always answers the questions in math class. She has Brown eyes and black hair that goes to her lower shoulders.
____________________________________
Okay that's all I got for now! If you need more descriptions then comment them below! Bye-bye!!! By the way, Lizeth and Jackie are my real life friends! I included them in here because they are amazing!