Ummm....hi?

Hello again itsa me! Mario! JK. JK. But look at me! Updating again! I'm bored and during class I randomly started writing on a index card for the beginning of this chapter so enjoy. Suggest ideas. And be fantabulous while reading this. Thank you! Remember to leave a vote and add this to your library for updates!
____________________________________

YOUR P.O.V

'That idiot better be careful.' you thought as you took your small group of friends to your house to hide. You also found Nathanëal frozen in fear and you convinced him to come with you to your house. You guys finally made it to your house while only having to push your way through a couple of crowds. 'I have to transform but I need an excuse-' Your thoughts were cut off as you heard someone yell, "(Y/N)!" Your mom ran out of the kitchen towards you and hugged you while saying, "I'm glad your ok! I heard what was happening on the news and I was worried." she finished

"I'm okay," you reassured her. "But right now, say 'Hi' to my friends." Your mom let go of you and looked at your friends. "Hello. I assume your (y/n)'s friends?" your mom asked. They all nodded and started introducing themselves.

"I'm Marinette."
"I'm Alya."
"I'm Nino."
"I-I'm Nathanëal." (😍 adorable tomato!)

"Well its good to meet you all." your mom told them. "Right now We have to get you guys somewhere safe. C'mon we have a secret study." your mom started leading than to your secret study.

You stayed behind and glanced at the door. 'I have to go right now.'  you thought. Just when you were about to run to the door, you stopped, because you......

......Smelled hot chocolate? You looked at the counter and saw steaming pot of hot chocolate. Also, a bag of mini marshmallows next to it. You felt your mouth watering as soon as the chocolately smell hit your nose.

Your stomach won the battle between hunger and doing the right thing. You got a disposable cup and a straw. You quickly poured yourself some hot chocolate and ran out the door.

You ran down the street as you drank the warm liquid. You threw away your cup as you ran into an alley. Angel flew out of your jacket pocket and hovered in front of you. "Really? Is now a good time to drink chocolate?" she scolded you. When you were about to respond you heard a crash. You looked at Angel and said, "Ok yeah fine but right now we have to transform!" You pointed at your bracelet as you finished.

"Yay! It's been forever since we've tranformed!" she said as she did somersaults in the air. "Let's do this!" You shouted. "Angel, help lead your pack!" (Yeah, for people that read this story as soon as it came out, I changed the wording from "Bark On" to "Help lead your pack") Angel flew into your bracelet. Your bracelet changed from a light blue color to a beautiful sea-green color.

You pointed with your left hand to your right wrist and moved up as a leatherish material formed and you did the same with the other side. You double-tapped the left side of the left eye and the right side of the right eye and a golden yellow mask appeared. Your left hand went to your right foot and moved up and you repeated on the other side as a yellow suit appeared. You tapped your head with both hands and two golden ears appeared. Your hair fell down from it's usual hairstyle and was loose among your shoulders. (If your hair is short then your hair turns longer). You then grew a golden yellow tail out of your belt from behind you. You were done transforming. You ran out of the alley and your ears rotated, listening for noises.

When you heard fighting noises, you faced toward them. You had to get there and fast. "Wolf Run!" You yelled. You started running really fast. Usually wolf's were a bit slow because of the stamina rule. They can run slowly but for long periods of time. But since you were part golden retriever, you can run fast. Since you had wolf and retriever powers, you could run fast and for a long distance. (Tada! Animal lesson! I blame myself for watching Wild Kratts!)

You quickly arrived at the scene and saw two people fighting an akumatized victim. It was a boy and a girl: the girl in a ladybug costume and the boy in a black cat costume.

'Okay how am I going to introduce myself?' you thought. Then you got it: the perfect way to introduce yourself. You ran and jumped over their heads and landed right in front of them. You then shouted, "Super Bark!" Super Bark was your secret ability. You then did the thing in that 'Bolt' movie and put your right foot in front of you, your left foot behind you, turned away while growling and turned your head forwards and barked. Really really loud. The villain then flew backwards as an object fell off of them and flew towards you.

You caught it (An alarm clock) and broke it. A small purple-black butterfly flew out. The ladybug girl then took out a yo-yo and shouted, "Time to de-evilize!" and caught the akuma. She then let it go and as it flew away she said, "Bye bye little butterfly." She tosses an item with ladybug markings on it into the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!" the thing exploded and fixed everything in the city back to normal.

Then they turned towards you.

"Um....hi?" they looked at you suspiciously.

Oh boy.

Ladybug P.O.V.

"Who are you?" I asked. She seemed nervous but then answered, "Golden Wolf." She sounded more confident than I expected since she just took down 'Hypnos' Who has been turning everyone in the city asleep. (I'll follow you if you know who Hypnos is without looking it up on Google)

BACK TO YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Are you new to Paris?" the girl asked. 'Luckily I know what to say in a situation like this.' I thought. "No I've actually lived here for awhile. I was just looking for a right time to enter." you replied calmly and matter-of-factly. They bought it. "Well, I'm Ladybug." She introduced as she stuck out her hand for you to shake. You took it and shook it. "And I'm Chat Noir." said the cat boy. He walked up to you, took your hand and kissed it. You blushed slightly. (If you don't blush, lets just say you felt awkward)

Ladybug facepalmed and murmured something about him being a flirt. "Like I said before, I'm Golden Wolf." You repeated. Then your bracelet beeped, and so did Chat's ring and Ladybug's earrings. "We have to go." said Ladybug. "Alright," you replied. "See you guys soon! Wolf Run!" You then ran away and jumped over alley's until you landed near your house and you de-transformed. You walked inside and explained to your worried mom and friends where you were. You told them you were looking for Adrien who was helping people get away from the villain. You told them you couldn't find him. You then realized that Marinette wasn't here.

"She said she left to go find you," Alya explained. "Since you just disappeared after we ran to go hide in the study." she finished. Then Marinette ran through the front door saying, "Guys I couldn't find- (Y/N)!" she shouted and then hugged you. "I was worried because I couldn't find you!" she shouted. "I'm ok, Mari." You reassured her. You heard yelling outside. "(Y/n)?! Nino, Marinette, Alya!? Anyone?!" It was Adrien. You let go of Mari and ran outside. There he was, standing down the block waving his arms and yelling like an idiot.

"Over here, idiot!" you yelled. He turned around to face you, smiled, then ran over to you. "Who you calling 'idiot'?" He smirked. "You, idiot!" You responded.

You both laughed. It was the first time you've laughed really hard. You then snorted which only made Adrien laugh even harder.

After you guys calmed down, you walked inside to greet your friends and mom.
____________________________________

YAY! You finally transformed! Also look back at when he was yelling your friends names: he said your's first. Look at that! And sorry for no updates! I have been having writers block.

Word count:1398