Together once again! Sort of...

Im back at it again with a video that I can relate to. Yes its about suicide but I just like how something happy can be so sad. Anyways, I know its almost Christmas. No, I won't do a special seasonal chapter. I already did one last year. I am currently buying and making gifts for friends, even before my family. I haven't even worked on my Christmas list yet. Speaking of which, I need compliments to give to my friend because I'm giving him a compliment jar. Do you guys have any suggestions? I would appreciate it. Thank you!

:;:;:::

Your POV

After a while, I stood up and got off of him. He just laid there for awhile, almost looking like he didn't want to get up.

You almost walked over to him and helped him up. Almost. Just before you did, he stood up and looked at you. His eyes weren't filled with hatred or anger. Just... confusion and... what was that... desperate look in his eyes? Almost like he wants to talk to me. But before he could, I ran.

Adrien's POV

I wanted to tell her. '(Y/N)... I know its you under there... Remember me? I'm the one that flirts with you with the mask and you think I'm joking but I'm not. And under the mask? Its me... Adrien. Remember that time we made a galaxy in a jar? We messed up somehow and it looked terrible but I still keep it in my room... I know its you... the person I love...' but I couldn't get it out. And then she ran... away from me...

:;:;:;:

Hey... So I know its not a lot but its an update right? Anyways, thank you guys for the 8k+ reads. I never knew we would get this far with such a barely updated fanfiction. Just... Thank you. I will Take A Break™ for Christmas so I can buy gifts for family since I already bought it all for my friends. Also, my tio and cousin are visiting this week so I have to care for him so no updates this week. Hopefully by January, there'll be more updates. Thank you for reading.

See you next level!