Chapter 16

3rd person POV

"Liz you alright??" Jennie asked Liza after not seeing her for 3 days. "You looked beat gurl what happen??"

"well its just a bump. I fell on the stairs thats all hehe~" Liza replied awkwardly. "Anyways are you free later? We could go on some places and stuff like that..."

"Sorry Liz but it's almost the sports festival. I'll be going home late starting today since I'm needed." Jennie replied. "Jen!" Someone from the prep. group called her and it was her queue to go. Jennie waved goodbye to Lisa and ran off. Lisa on the other hand came running to Wendy and the others.

"She won't be coming home early from today until the day of the sports festival. We could use this time to do all the necessary things." Lisa said.

"Okay now that we have the advantage, lets get into business." And then everybody started giving participation. "2 weeks from now, it's Taehyung's birthday. Usually Yoo ma gives him stuff and never misses a date. We have 2 advantages, me and Jungkook. Everytime she looks for something to buy for Taehyung, she always tags me along in which I can handle. Jungkook on the other hand will try to make Taehyung blurt out his interest without him realizing it."

"So you're  saying that Jennie should give him something this time and that you're stopping Yoo ma for giving him something?" Tzuyu asked. "Ne" Liza replied.

Everyone got the idea. After a few bits of planning we all went home. My task was to company Jennie and tell her what to do but the part about Yoo ma is not to be told.

=
After 2 days...

Jennie has a day off from the preparation so I had the opportunity to talk to her about what we planned. But one thing I noticed, she was not keeping in touch with Taehyung anymore. They'd even just stare at each other when passing the hallways and I'm just by her side like the awkward third wheel.

Something must have happen. So thats why today, I'd not only talk to her about the plan but help her as a friend. "Jennie!! Annyeong!!" I yelled while waving at her from the school gates. She ran up to me and we decided to eat at Mcdonalds.

Once we reached there, we lined to order food. Then we found a vacant table and sat down. Once we sat down, she said something but halfway, I interrupted her and was not able to finish her sentence. "What's wrong?"

"Eh? What are you talking about?" She asked all confused but it was little clear that she had a hint of what I said.

"Don't say I didn't noticed. I know something's up." Lisa replied.

Jennie gave her a hesitant look whether she's gonna talk to Lisa or not. They stared at each other for awhile. Lisa waiting for an answer and Jennie still deciding. A few moments later, Jennie let out a sigh and made the choice to tell her.

"I...I just need sleep is all..." Jennie said. She had Lisa all to believe that but Lisa had a clever side so not she didn't consider everything true.

She's not gonna tell me everything if I force her to. She's not that open. Lisa thought to herself. She knew that there was more than that. She has to get Jennie to talk in order to help. "I mean you have been busy. You do look tiered." Lisa played along.

A few moments of awkward silence fell after the waitress gave their orders. "Look, I know that's not the reason." Lisa spoke.

"Eh?"

"Just tell me. What the hell's wrong?" Lisa asked. "It's true that I lack sleep-"

"With you and Taehyung?" Lisa added. Jennie gave her a cold defeating look. She was silent for a few seconds but then decided to just tell her the truth. No point hiding it if Lisa could tell.

"Actually, He kissed me and left me standing confused." Jennie said.

"Eehhhhhhh?!?!?!!"

•My Perfect Boyfriend•

Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in a bench at lunch just the two of them since the others had something to do. So Jungkook took the opportunity to talk to him as well.

"Man, if I had a girlfriend, I'd like her to cook for me, comfort me, take care of me when I'm sick... Such paradise" Jungkook said. "I'd like her to be the kind girl that would get you somethin on your birthday... How about you? What type of gift would you like?"

"Well, anything is fine as long as she was the one who gave it out of love. But why're you talking about this? It's... Not like you" Taehyung stated.

"Well... I am pretty jelous you have a good woman..." Jungkook said.
"Wait who are you talking about?"

"Jennie of course"

Taehyung paused for a minute after hearing what he said. Jungkook noticed and knew something was up. But that wasn't the point why he was talking to him. He already got what he needed so there was no point going further.

So it doesn't matter what he gets huh... Jungkook thought to himself. "Well for starters, me and Jennie aren't a thing. Second, I thought you already had a woman of your keeping." Taehyung said, while hiding his guilty expression that was trying to escape.

"I'm gonna have to be honest with you right now, I never had one." Jungkook said with a frown. It was true considering the fact that he's not so popular with the girls. Plus he thinks it's just a waste of time.

"so much for being desperate" Taehyung replied. "getting pretty late. Still have something to do. I'm gonna have to go." He said as both stood up from the bench. Taehyung started running after they bid farewells leaving Jungkook on the field. He was about to go but he noticed someone from behind.

"Are you going to keep standing there and pretend I didn't notice?" Jungkook said in an annoying tone. "You're still as sharp as ever Jungkook."

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing really. Just passing by." Ho-seok replied. "You're still on to her?" Jungkook asked, knowing his intentions. They are step brothers after all and Jugnkook seems to know him very well. "I just want a little favour that's all." Ho-seok said.

(A/N like I said, Ho-seok and Jungkook being brothers is just a random fact I made up. Just like making Irene the big sis of Taehyung.)

"Make it quick" Jungkook said. "I've been wondering if you have the guts to actually kill someone." Ho seok asked.

"Well if it were you then yes." Jungkook replied, literally wanting to stab him at that very moment. "Quite stubborn aren't you. But that's not the case--"

"Get to the point" Jungkook yelled.

"Well why don't you try stabbing Yoo ma instead." Ho-seok said which surprised Jungkook. Now he wants Yoo ma destroyed?
"I thought you guys were 'the team'" 

"I'm not really certain about that. I never really liked Jennie in the first place. She ain't my type bro." Ho-seok explained. Jungkook fell silent after hearing that. Until he remembered that Ho seok actually has a girlfriend that is now living in LA for three years now. His head was in a haze after realizing this just now. How could he be so stupid??...

As Ho-seok smirked from behind, Jungkook was still sorting things out. "You've got to be kidding me right" Jungkook said. "Well you could have made things easier..." Ho seok replied.

Just perfect.

"Why are you in on this anyways?" Jungkook asked. "Let's just say I'm making cringy, dramatical moments to remember and laugh to in the future. Yoo ma is so ughhh"

"Ne..." for a long time, Jungkook was smiling like a nine year old.

"I am still helping Taehyung after all."

One update per day

☆Lady Tsun☆