Chapter 5

"Yeah Haha! Beat ya again."

"It's just unfair ya'know. You're a boy and I'm a girl" Jen complained knowing that he still wouldn't listen.

"Let's do it again"

"Ow come'on Taehyung. We've been doing this for 3 times already. Arm wrestling is pointless..."

"You say that cuz you keep loosing."

____________

All our moments together happend a very long time and yet, I still remember them. I guess I could say it's worth remembering. Its been 3 weeks since we made in contact and I can't seem to take him off my mind. I'm just here lying in bed doing absolutely nothing. I stood up to get my phone since it has been charging for an hour already. As expected, no notifications. Everybody is buisy at the moment from the upcoming exams. Being me, studying is not in my genes. I work with stock knowledge and it defenately works. For some reason, my grades soar highier whenever I dont study. Its quite amusing if you think about it. Since there were no notifications or any interesting news whatsoever, I plavced my phone back at the table and decide to head down the living room.

The living room was quiet and peace was present. I jumped to the couch and again, did absolutely nothing but stare at a blank wall. Then the house telephone rang. I walked up to it and answered it with a sloppy tone, knowing that it might be important buisness but didn't mind at all. "Sup Jen!~ do you have anything to do today?" right then and there, hearing that annoying, pitched voice so early in the morning, I knew right away that it was Lisa. "What do you want? And I have absolutely  nothing to do today."I said even sloppier with an annoyed tone. "See you at the Bossel Cafe. Come at 3. Thats all byeee" I wasn't able to say a word before she hung up. I wanted to ask her what it was about but she hung up. The hell's her problem?

I grunted upstairs towards my room to get my phone and checked the time. 2:16. I had to start getting ready even though everything was a drag. Took a quick shower, quickly picked out clothes and ran to the door, not even bothering to tell Jun nor anyone at the house that I was leaving. I wore a navy green, long sleeve and turtle neck shirt matched with black jeans, together with some black boots. I paced down street to catch up to the next, arriving bus. Luckily I did. It would usually take me 30 minutes to arrive at Bossel. After 30 minutes, I finaly arrived. From afar, I can see Lisa standing at the entrance so I ran up to her.

As I did she noticed me and waved directly at me. "Well at least you're  decent enough come on now" she started pulling my arm towards the cafe cafe and so I followed. "Decent? What are you talking about??" "You'll see~" hearing her in that tone made me want to fall back. Im guessing she's up to something and that ain't good. We sat at the nearest table and she ran off to order, leaving me alone at the table. I layed my head on the table facing the wall and rest for a bit. Im not supposed to be out here. It's gonna rain and I forgot my umbrella at home. I looked at Lisa and noticed that she was in for a long line. Many people would drink coffee at this hour. Especially when its a rainy day. So I'll be waiting for her until she finnishes ordering whatever she wanted.

5 minutes have passed and I'm still here laying on the table, facing the wall and doing absolutely nothing. I continously tapped on the table as a fidget to calm myself. Suddenly, a slow thud came into the table making me look at the opposite direction. As I did, a wallet was place on the table and from my perspective, a man standing right beside the table. I looked up to see who ever this guy was. My head spun in confusion and I was left in shock as I saw the man. It was Taehyung. What the hell is he doing here???? He also seemed like he was surprised to see me. Like he didn't expect me at all. Our eyes met which brought the awkward aura. It was a good thing Lisa arrived just in a short while.