Chapter 18

Wendy's POV

Here I am as usual, waiting for Yoo ma to arrive. She takes along time getting just herself ready and it pisses me off. Just a week before his birthday and I don't know what she's up to. But I've got a bad feeling about this. And that's why I'm here right?...

I waited just at the entrance of the store she usually shops to buy gifts. By gifts I mean gifts that are only for Taehyung. That obsessed psycho needs some help. I stood there waiting already ticked off. After waiting for what seemed like forever, I heard her annoying, high pitched yell that took attention to some people around me. She ran towards me like we've seen each other after 5 years. It was embarrassing but nothing can be done.

"I'm sorry it took awhile. Traffic took place in my sched." She said like a child who's trying to find a way out of something but then failed miserably. She is so damn annoying and I the other thing that's getting annoying is me saying it over and over again. Aishhh.

She bolted inside the store and pulled my arm with her. She was so hyped and its one of the things I dont understand. She only took 5 seconds for her to look through the displays and moved on to the next. She's literally killing me. Going around so quick made me dizzy. A few rounds after, it seems that she ran out of energy. Thank the heavens above. We decided to take it slow and just walk around like normal people until we find something decent.

"Why don't we go grab a bite or something. I'm pretty sure your stomach was growling awhile ago." She chuckled. I agreed to her idea since I was really getting hungry. The way she speaks makes me wonder if she's ever the same girl I know at school. The one that would hurt for love. The one that would accomplish only one goal and that is to get love. Every thing is love, love, love and love to the point where it's sickening and it made me realize that she's obsess to Kim Taehyung.

Thinking about it really helps loose my appetite. Good thing hunger won. We went to an elite restaurant just near the entrance by the parking lot.

As I was arguing with my subconscious, whether to buy steak or their delicious italian pasta. My eyes caught a familiar figure from afar, wearing black crop top with denim jacket around her waist. Kim Jennie. I slightly gasp, making my grip to the menu tighten.

Feeling the burning glare of Yoo ma, I looked at her as she gave me a confused look. "What's wrong?" She asked, hearing the slight bluntness on her voice. I shook my head, and smiled in a forceful way. I once again looked at Jennie's direction and found her talking to her phone. I sighed, and told Yoo ma my order to change the awkward tension.

What's she doing here? If anything, we must avoid her at all cost. As Jennie was out of sight, I tried focusing on the problem before me. Our order arrived and so I started eating. I was able to finish my food first while she was still halfway done. Although the way she was doing things now made me feel uneasy. She's in to something and I just have to be careful.

"If your just gonna keep hiding it, there's no point." Yoo ma started talking. At first I was confused and scared at the same time until I came to a realization. "You think I didn't know? Well you've been wrong all this time" She said, wiping her mouth and preparing to stand up. At that point, I don't know what to feel- surprised or not.

I couldn't say anything back. It was like I knew and yet didn't want to admit it to myself. "It has already been signed official just so you know. All we need is his signature in which he can willingly give." She said and walked away sarcastically, leaving me speechless, just staring at the empty seat in front of me.

After a few minutes of just staring like an idiot and thinking things through, I let out a big sigh and went off. What have I gotten myself in to. I walked in a slow pace towards the exit of the mall to wait for my driver in which I just texted. There's nothing I can really do with the current situation. It has already been signed official. I was wrong all along.

I waited outside with the company of my phone and enjoyed the random and senseless news of social media. I had to for distraction. I can't deal with these kind of stuff, it's just head breaking and I dont like that. My driver arrived and picked me up at to where I was waiting. I went in the car and that's when I remembered Jennie. I saw her awhile ago, what must she be doing?

But that didn't bother me the least. All I could think about is going home and sleep. And yet no matter how much I distract myself, it would always leave me to the same problem I'm trying to avoid.

We failed.

I failed Lisa and the promise I made and that's the second problem that has been bugging me. But if Yoo ma has Taehyung already, then suppose she'll stop messing with us since he was the reason why she was doing it in the first place. I guess we won a part of it... but it still doesn't feel right.

I arrived home tiered and sloppy. My driver opened the door and I was directly greeted by my mother as soon as I came in the house. "Annyeong Eomma" I said sheepishly. As soon a she heard me, she yelled something that shooked my pants off. "Oi Wendy, we're invited on your cousin's formal wed party. She and Taehyung are finaly official." My mom said in a somewhat happy but annoyed tone.

I really think I got my genes from her. But that aside, why am I even surprised to here this? Maybe because it was too soon and everything happened way too fast. "When?" I asked eomma. "Next sunday night. Kim Taehyung's birthday"

Just great. Even if Jennie got him a gift, the formal event happens in his birthday. We never had a chance in the first place. With nothing to say in return, I went into my room and flopped down my bed, still draining the remaining thoughts that are needed to be prossesed. So it's officially official??

In the coming age, they're gonna have a family of I don't know how much children. It led me to a thought if ever I'm gonna get someone to marry or not. I laid in bed, imagining myself mingling with their kids and other stuff. I'm going to be their aunt and stuff like that. Yoo ma would finaly find peace and happiness. But...

What about Taehyung? How does he feel about this?

A/N
GUYS!
sorry for the very long update! As you know, school here has already started and math is already killing me. I'm trying my best to really update and avoid boring stories so yehhh thats all
BABOOSH!!

☆Lady Tsun☆