Chapter 7

I woke up from the poke on my cheek that has been going on for a minute now. I open my eyes and the first person I see is Taehyung. Just great. I slept on the couch last night. I sat down from where I was laying and rubbed my eyes. From the looks of it, I saw now on a bed. Oh my gud. I'm totally killing myself. After a rub on my eyes were done, I looked to my right and stared at the silhouette that was sitting on the floor. "You finaly woke up. After all the poking."  "Why... am I here?" I asked in a sloppy tone. "You slept like a little pig in heaven." He's being sarcasting again... "you know you can wake me up"  "I would if I could but you might get mad at me for waking you up." Huhhhh. I'm hopeless. Can't win an argument against him. Its still early in the morning.

"Cmon get up. Lets go noww"

"Where are we going exactly?"

"Breakfast duhh. We were just waiting for you to get up now cmon"

"We??"

"Yeah my sis and I. Now lets gooo".

I wasn't able to make him explain since he started pulling my arm and was in a hurry. I can't just go out like this. I haven't even fixed myself yet. I yanked my arm back near the stairs to back out. But it seems his sister already saw me. She smiled at me and gave me a signal to come down which I did sinci I had no other choice of the matter. Taehyung went down first and then I trailed behind him. Once we reached the dining table, Taehyung sat first and I stood for awhile at the sidelines. This is way too much. "Come girl sit~" his sister said with a smile. What am I, Her dog or something?? Because she told to, I did exactly as told to rid off the rudeness. Of course I had to be polite. I sat a chair apart from Taehyung since it would be best not to feel like I have close ties with them.

"I'll go get the food.~" Taehyung's sister said, smiling and dancing gracefully to the kitchen. From what I see, she's quite the opposite compared to her brother. Taehyung is all like the gloomy, sadistic, arrogant -kind off- type while her sister is the joyful, energetic and optimistic type of person. When I lookes at Taehyung, his face showed the 'I dont care' type of look while waiting for the food. Just like at Bossel, he rested his head on his curled fist hand that was resting on the table. "Here's the edible material~" The girl from the kitchen came back with some food, still in a smile. Did she just call it edible material?? "You know you could just unleash your dark side. No need to lie." Taehyung said, making me wonder if what I thought about her sis was even correct.

I mean she did call the most valuable, life giving sorce in the whole universe an edible material. "What are you talking about  my sweety little Taehyungee?~" She asked with a smile. Although the smile that was just plastered made her look like a phsyco or a drug addict. No offence but it's true. "Sheesh never mind. Let's just eat."  Should I eat?? Here I am sitting at the dining table, hesitating whether I should eat or not. Crap there's only one fork and no personal knife. I might do something wrong!! Cause at home, we usually have different sizes of fork and spoons that is set on the table for different purposes. We also have three plates for differeng purposes as well.

But this time, it's different. I don't know how their system of eating here works. I can't mess up. That's just embarrassing. "Somethin wrong?" Taehyung faced and asked me. "Oh-uh n-no nothings wrong ehe~" Way to cover it with a smile. "Okeyyss introductionss~ I'm Irene very very nice to meet you." Again, she said it with a welcoming smile. "Uhm. I'm Jennie :)" I said with a smile too.

(Dudes... dudess... I know there are ALOT of Vrene shippers out there but know this, my mind is just so random and there is no offence behind what ever I just wrote so forgive meee.)

So Taehyung's sister is Irene huh... "soooo, how are you related to my brother Jen?~" Irene asked, which made me stutter as usual. "N-nothing much really...heh" I'm such an awkward person... what a jerk I am. "I'm guessing friends?"  "Yeah" I replied back. "Ohhh~ is that sooo... I was hoping for an answer way interesting than that. What a let down.~" I stared at her in confusion but I think she got the messege. "What I mean is that I was hoping for Jen to answer something like 'no, we're actaully engaged~ We even smooched at the tacxi cab!~' HAHAHAH" What the hell's ger problem?? I looked at her in shock, with my face a little red but unnoticable. She wouldn't stop giggling.

Taehyung on the other hand chocked on the water after hearing that. "Shut it you dirty hag"
(Tryin ta keep it family friendly😂)
When she ginaly stopped giggling, she looked at me and her mood changed in suspicion. "I have a question for you jen." At the moment, she looked like a cop interrogating me like I havs some big mistake. "You didn't do it last night did you?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Sssssssssssssss" what is she doing? Hissing like a snake and sounding like a bee at the same time?? I dong get it at all so I stared at her in confusion.
(Comment if you understood😉😉)

"Of course we didn't you hag!!" Taehyung seemed to get what she was saying since he was able to answer.

"You're quite defensive there little one. Hm~.. HAHAHA just kidding that's not the question I had in mind. Jen... why aren't you eating?"

"Well... I uhm-"
"You aren't familiar about the utensils?" Shocking how she knew. Is she a mind reader or somthing?? In reply, I simply nodded.

"I knew it."
How the hell does she know??

"You're the daughter of those peeps that own that famouse company called the I-kotari company am I right?" Okay... this is getting creepy. Is she a stalker or something?? "Right..." I asnwered.

"Top 3 in one of the richest people in the region." She's definatley a stalker.

"Hwuattt?????? You're telling me that she actually does not know how to eat but she's one of the top richest people in the continent?? Thats hialrious." Taehyung started laughing and from what he said, he doesn't really seem to get whatever the situation is.

"No you dumbass!! Anyways... it's not that hard to eat. This method of ours is rather much more simpler than the ones you have. One fork and spoon and plate for all, I mean you could always ask for new ones. And a public knife for everyone. In slicing on your plate, you can use the fork to pull and the spoon to hold the food down. Or you can do vise versa." It kinda sounds a little more complicated to me... "in a more simplier way, you can just pick the whole piece that's on your plate with your fork and bite it from there." Seriously... I think thats simpler... "okay... I'll try my best!!"
"Thats the spirit!~"

I took some pancakes from the platter and placed it on my plate. Following the much more simplier method of eating, I took the whole pancake in my fork, bit a part of it and pulled it out. Even though the piece that went in my mouth was a big one, I was over joyed to finaly eat something and that I was succesful. I have seen people doing this though. This is why I only go to Bossel cafe and order a coffee. "There ya go~ you finaly ate." Irene congratulated me in my success. As funny as it sounds, I was still proud XD. Taehyung was just silently eating, enjoying his food and minding his own buisness. It was kinda embarrassing though. "You know, you're not that bad..." I looked at her and smiled.

Irene looked at Taehyung who was peacefully eating his meal. "Am I right my little Tae Tae?~"

"Yeah whatever..."

"She can be used as an excuse Taehyung."

Taehyung stopped for a while and looked at Irene who was glaring at him like some deal maker. "I dont know about you... but if it breaks whatever mom wants, its cool."

Wuter they talkin about???

☆Lady Tsun☆