"So we finally had the rights, my parents went over a judge. Did everything they could to make sure Lamont could stay with us. I had no problem with this because I always wanted a brother. So they took him to the hospital, and doctors to find out what was wrong with him, they found out he had a major depression disorder." I couldn't help but to feel tears in my eyes. "Bruh my brother had a hard life. He's good now, he has family and plenty of support over here but it was bad."

Constance rubbed my back, as she wiped her eyes. "I didn't know it was that bad."

"It was, I don't know if the pills helped because he's a whole lot better." I admitted, as tears just dropped.

"You're a great big brother Darius, Lamont is lucky to have you and I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend." Constance smiled small before wiping my falling tears. "And I'm glad that you trust me to cry, because showing your emotions to me makes me feel good. This is new to me but I like this."

I kissed her. "I like it too."

It was nice to be able to enjoy the silence. It wasn't a bad silence but comfortable. She entwined my hands with hers and I picked it up to kiss her hands.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door. I quickly got up from the bed and went to open up the door, and once I did I noticed a scared Dahlia with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked, seeing her crying made me go into a big brother mode immediately.

Constance came from the bed, and stood next to me.

"It's Lamont..." She cried.

My heart suddenly dropped, "What's wrong?" I could feel my eyes getting watery, this couldn't be good.

"H–e w–went ballistic, I–I n–never s–saw h–him l-like t–that ever." She stuttered, as I ignored her and ran to Lamont's room.

I went to his room, and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"OPEN UP THE DOOR!" I shouted, banging on the door as tears just poured from my eyes. "I'LL BREAK THIS DAMN DOOR!"

Constance ran over to me, and got in front of me."Lamont, open up the door!"

"NOO!" Lamont yelled, from behind the door. "I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT! I CAN'T BE HERE NO MORE!"

I kept turning the knob to try to get it to open, but it was no use. The shit was locked. "MAN, I'M COUNTING TO THREE, LAMONT OPEN UP THIS F–CKIN' DOOR!"

I tried to kick it but I didn't want to damage the door. Constance tried hard to calm me down but I wasn't even listening to her at this point.

"Dahlia, what happened?" Constance asked Dahlia who still had tears in her eyes.

"At first, we were talking about him enjoying basketball again," Dahlia looked so terrified. "T-then h–e started to blame himself for his parents dying and got so angry! He started throwing stuff, damaging the walls, just breaking everything.. I didn't know what to do! It made me cry and I was so scared. I tried to help him but he didn't budge, he just went ballistic and broke down into tears. Saying stuff like I don't want to be here.."

I tried to kick the door open, and everyone started to come out of their rooms but I didn't even care.

"Somebody call 911." I heard a voice say.

Tears just continued pouring, I didn't know that it was this bad. I thought it working.

"Go get Ms. Erika!" Jacqueline yelled!

I kicked the door even harder, and it opened as I saw Lamont on the floor with pills in his hands.

"Lamont, put the bottle down." I told him.