CHAPTER TWELVE

"Guess who's here

"Guess who's here." Lamont announced, while a female came from behind him. Once I realized who she was, I smiled.

"Dahlia!" I got up from my bed to give her a hug. "So you're staying?"

"Yeah, I loved the party and everyone's vibe." She replied. "But there's one thing.."

"What?" Jacqueline questioned.

"My cousin and brother are here, and their names are Dante and Desmond." She sighed in annoyance. "It's like my parents don't trust me to be alone. I'm seventeen turning eighteen real soon, why?"

"Probably to watch him," Jacqueline pointed at Lamont who waited by the door.

He finally came inside, and looked around. "So this how y'all rooms look? Wow."

I laughed before tapping a seat on the bed. "Baby bro, they brought her family because of you?"

"I guess she must've told her people who the party was for." He said. "I haven't did nothing to her, but be nice and now they don' sent her bodyguards."

"You speaking like I'm not in the room, Monty." She frowned, but her cheeks started to redden. "I'm sorry for telling them on you."

Dahlia Parrish was absolutely gorgeous. Her skin was blemish free, brown and smooth. Standing at five foot three inches, she had narrow shoulders, long arms, a slender torso, small waist, thick thighs in the right places. Her brown hair was long and curly. She had a small diamond-shaped face with a soft jaw. Her deep-set eyes were a light brown. Her nose was a cute pointed shape and her lips were bow shaped. Her particular noticeable features had to be her dimples that Lamont liked and her smile.

So whoever her siblings are they had to be good looking.

"It's good," Lamont told her. "I'm glad you're here though."

"Y'all are adorable."

Dahlia blushed. "It's not like that but thank you."

She really liked him, but I had no clue if he even realized it.

Soon, a knock was heard on our door. "Aye, Ms. Erika told us to come to the lobby."

We all got out of the room, and followed Braylon into the lobby.

The moment I laid my eyes on Dahlia's people, I knew that I was right about them being good looking. One of them looked like a model, and the other had a handsome face.

Once we made it to the lobby, we realized that Ms. Erika wanted all the members to get to know the newbies and I was of course happy since I loved meeting new people that I thought of something that'll be good for everyone.

"Everybody, can you all come see please?" I yelled, so everyone could hear and waited until everyone came into the middle of the room. "Okay, since we're supposed to get to know another why not make a game out of it?"