CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

The skate rink celebration was fun, and what I think everyone needed until we were back at the camp

       The skate rink celebration was fun, and what I think everyone needed until we were back at the camp. I sat in Darius' room, talking to him about the day as there was a knock on the door which caused us both to look up and see Raquel with a wet stained face.

"What's wrong?" My eyes watered.

"Can y'all come to the lobby?" She wiped her face, yet more tears ran down her cheeks. "Please."

I looked over at Darius who seemed to be thinking heavily in his mind since he was silent but we both jumped off of the bed to follow Raquel to the lobby. As we moved through the hallways that led us to the lobby – I knew exactly why she was in his tears because there stood Sienna with her luggage packed and beside her was Antonio holding his.

I quickly rushed over to my friend, pulling her into a hug. "You're really leaving?"

She pulled back, nodding her heads as tears welled up in her eyes. "I'm leaving now, I'll be staying with Antonio for a few days until I finally move.. I'm deciding to do it now because the camp leaders are most likely sleep.. so that they won't question me."

"Awe, I'll miss you so much." I felt a tightness in my throat, but I held it. "You deserve a new journey Sienna, you are an amazing, beautiful and sweet person that'll be able to be free from this, I hope to see you again someday on the big screen or something."

"You're my best friend, thank you so much for not giving up on me and continuing to push me to go to therapy and just being there for me," Sienna stated. "I love you, and I have your number so we'll talk still!"

"Wow. I'm going to miss you too Sienna," Darius finally uttered. "Known you for years, you'll be missed here and I want to apologize for all the unnecessary things that I did to you."

Sienna hugged him, "Stop.. You know me, I love you brother. We just grew up and I'll miss you a lot."

"Wait, y'all were best friends?"

"More like brother and sister." Darius smirked. "I love you too, sis."

Sienna waved see you later to everyone, as I gave her another hug with tears now falling.

"Take care of my friend Antonio." I told him.

"I got you, this my baby." He held her hand, giving me a side hug while giving one to Darius as well. "See y'all soon."

Together they rolled their things out of the camp and now it was down to twelve people in the camp. I turned around to see the crew lost for words and of course Raquel was still crying so I headed towards her, pulling her aside from everyone.

"It'll be okay, she probably needed to leave." I said. "You already know what she went through."

"She was really like my big sister," She cried out. "I remember being so annoyed that she treated me like such but now she's moving.. I can't believe her parents, like that makes me so angry every time I think of it. She really held that in for so long and when she told they didn't believe her, that's heartbreaking."