"Jack, please!"

"Please what?"

"Come inside my..." I hesitated.

"Say it," he encouraged, pressing his hand against my stomach. "Please, Amandah, I can't hold it back, much longer."

"Come in my pussy!" I exclaimed.

"Good girl," he whispered and thrust harder inside me. I leaned against his shoulder, closing my eyes. "You feel good," Jack moaned. I grabbed his hand.

"Please come," I whispered. His cock twitched, and his seed spilled inside me. I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." Jack kissed my neck, leaving a mark. "Would you like to see?"

"Come inside me one more time, then I want to see." He smiled down at me and kissed my lips. "How do you want me this time?"

"Face the mirror, on your knees." I nodded getting on my knees.

"Like this?" I asked looking back at him. Jack bent down kissing my lower lips, his tongue dipping inside me. "Oh," I gasped, gripping the sheets.

"Just like this." Jack got on his knees behind me. "Ready?"

"Yes." He grabbed my hips and pushed himself inside of me again. I closed my eyes, smiling.

"Feel good?"

"Yes, Jack."

"It's about to feel better." I leaned forward, on my elbows. "That's a great view, love." I smirked up at him, as he thrust into me. I grabbed onto the edge of the bed, coming right away. "I wasn't expecting that," he said, laughing, and I grinned, thrusting my hips with his. Jack reached underneath me stroking my clit. I arched my back, and he pulled me up, my body pressed against his. "Look at us," he breathed into my ear, I looked into the mirror. "I want you to see the faces you make." I looked from his face to mine. He hit my spot, and I let out a loud moan. I grabbed his hands. "I'm gonna come again. Lay down." Jack pushed me down into the bed. When he came, I grabbed his hips, keeping him in place.

"I don't want any drop waisted," I mumbled into the sheets. Jack pulled out and kissed my back. "Can we take a break?"

"For a few minutes." I rolled over onto my back, and he kissed my stomach, "I can't wait till our child grows in here." I smiled, stroking his cheek. "What does it feel like?"

"It feels good," I mumbled, and kissed his hand, "I love you."

"I love you, too. You want to see still?"

"Please," I whispered.

"Spread your legs in front of the mirror." I opened my legs and Jack sat behind me. He was hard again, and I turned my head kissing him. His hands moved to my folds, and he pulled my lips apart. "Look, sweetheart." I did, looking at my lower lips, they were swollen, and his seed was seeping out. Jack kissed my neck and started rubbing me.

"That feels good," I whispered.

"I'd love to eat you out, but you wanted to not waste any of it." His fingers dipped into my women hood, and he sucked on his fingers. "We taste so good together." I bit my lip, as he did it again.

"Jack, you can eat me out, as long as you plan on fucking me again afterward."

"Five orgasms."

"Five!"

"Aye, five. Not all at once though, to give my jaw a break." He grinned. I laid down, and he grabbed my hips standing up, and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I told you before that there was going to be some positions while you're upside down." He put my legs on his shoulders.

"I wasn't expecting this, though."

"Feel free to touch me while I do this." Jack buried his face in my folds, inhaling deeply. I reached behind me to touch him, and he took my hand guiding it to his shaft. I smiled, as our eyes met and he started licking my clit, as I rubbed his tip with my thumb. "Remember I don't want to come anywhere but here," he groaned.

"I know, my love, I like making you moan," I sighed, "I especially, love it when you moan while you're eating me. Or if you hum."

"Hmm?" My back arched against him.

"Like that," I breathed, "don't stop." He hummed again, and kissed my clit, "make me come." He nibbled on my clit, then pressed his tongue against. I reached my peak, and moved my hips against his mouth, riding out my orgasm. Jack put my legs down and kissed me. "Jack," I whimpered, as he pulled away, "I don't think I can do a position like that again. Not this time anyway."

"Is your neck hurting?" I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was a little busy." He cupped my head, laying me back on the pillows. "I'll find something in one of her books for pain," I told him, "But for now," I cupped his cheek, my hand moving to his hair, "I want you to keep making love to me, till we're both spent." He kissed me, my juices lingering on his lips, I dove my tongue into his mouth, getting more. Jack fought back and rubbed mine with his. I pulled away. "That tickled," I laughed. He raised an eyebrow and started tickling me. I giggled, trying to push him away. "No!" I laughed, "Jack!"

"Say you love me more than anything and I'll stop."

"Jack, you already know that I do."

"I want to hear you say it."

"Stop and I will." I was still laughing as he stopped, and looked up at me expectantly. "Jack Sparrow."

"Captain. There should be a captain in there somewhere." I rolled my eyes.

"Captain Jack Sparrow, I love you more than anything in the world." I kissed him, "Happy?"

"That sounded forced," he complained. I rolled my eyes, pinning him to the bed. "Oh, my vixen is back," he grinned, as I climbed on top of him. I kissed his lips.

"Can I prove that I love you more than anything?" I asked, pushing his member inside me. I started riding him, watching his face. "Tell me what to do."

"Pleasure yourself. Show me just how much you love my cock inside you." I grinned, moving faster. I let go of his arms, leaning back, so he would hit my spot every time I bounced. Jack put his arms behind his head, moving his hips only slightly. I pushed my hair out of my face, going back to rolling. "So sexy," he groaned, "I need to come." I moved faster, squeezing my muscles. I reached behind me stroking his balls, coaxing him to finish. I gently squeezed them and he grabbed my hips, thrusting up into me, his shaft twitching, he did it a few more times, before collapsing on the bed. I laid on top of him.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Perfect." I smiled kissing his chest. "I think we should take a break and continue later?"

"Yes, my body needs a nap." He laughed, kissing my head.

"I'll keep you safe," he whispered, and I smiled, kissing his heart.