Captain Jack

We ended up washed up on a beach in Davy Jones' Locker. "This truly is a godforsaken place," said Gibbs, as he looked around.

"I don't see Jack," Elizabeth said, "I don't see anyone." I frowned and looked around trying to see if I could at least see The Pearl.

"He's here," Barbossa told us. "Davy Jones never once gave up what he took."

"It doesn't matter," replied Will, "we're trapped here by your doing, no different than Jack." I frowned thinking I did something wrong when we contacted him.

"Witty Jack is closer than you think," said Tia, while petting one of the rocks I had seen.

"They're not rocks," I whispered, looking up. "They're crabs." I saw The Black Pearl, coming over a sand dune, Jack stood on top of the mast. The crabs moved the ship into the water. I smiled and watched as Jack walked up towards us.

"Slap me thrice and hand me to me, momma," Gibbs said. "It's Jack!" Elizabeth glanced away, and I looked down at her.

"I told you it was okay," I whispered.

"He won't forgive me," she replied.

"I'll talk to him."

"Mr. Gibbs!" Jack said, finally getting to us.

"Aye, Captain," responded Gibbs.

"I thought so," replied Jack, "I expect you can account for your actions, then?"

"Sir?"

"There has been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline aboard my vessel! Why is that, sir?"

"Sir, you're," Gibbs started. "You're in Davy Jones' Locker, Cap'n."

"I know that. I know where I am and don't think I don't." I was about to speak, but Barbossa beat me to it.

"Jack Sparrow."

"Ah, Hector. It's been too long, hasn't it?"

"Aye, Isla de Muerta, remember?" asked Barbossa. "You shot me."

"No, I didn't," Jack replied, before speaking to my mother.

"He thinks we're a hallucination," Will stated. Jack moved over to him.

"William, tell me something. Have you come because you need my help to rescue a certain distressing damsel? Or rather a damsel in distress? Either one."

"No."

"Then you wouldn't be here. So you can't be here. Q.E.D. you're not really here." I went to tell him we were, but Elizabeth spoke instead.

"Jack, this is real," she said, while I glared at her. "We're here."

"Do you want proof, Jack?" I asked. He glanced at Elizabeth, then looked at me, our eyes meeting. Jack grabbed my hand, pulling me into a warm embrace. "I need everyone to turn around," I said. When no one did as I said, I turned and glared. "Now!" I heard murmurs, and everyone, except for Barbossa, turned around. "You too."

"I don't take orders." I grabbed Jack's pistol and pointed it at him, then moved it to the monkey.

"I would like a few minutes with my husband, after not seeing him for nine damned months. Turn around or the monkey gets it." This time he did as I said. I turned back to Jack who looked at me surprised. I tucked the pistol back into his belt, before placing my hands on his chest.

"How do you intend to prove to me you're real?" asked Jack. I captured his lips in mine, kissing him. His hand moved to the back of my neck, as he tilted my head back to deepen the kiss. Jack wrapped his arms around me kissing my head. "I thought you'd never come."