Whats That Over There?!

Jack and I sat on the deck looking at the map. "Up is Down," he said. "Well that's just maddeningly unhelpful. Why are these things never clear?"

"Because that'd be too easy," I replied. I continued looking at the map, turning things, as Jack started saying things that made no sense.

"Come again?" he said. I looked up at him, confused. "Well, that's more than less unhelpful."

"I'm trying to help, Jack."

"I love the sea." I sat back, and listened to him. "I prefer rum. Rum's good. I do love my wife. Once every ten years. Even longer given the deficit of rum. Oh, I like that." He then said something that made sense. "Not sunset, sundown... and rise." He turned the chart so the picture of the boat was upside down. "UP!" Jack stood up. "Oh, what's that." He ran over to the side of the boat, and I followed him. He then ran to the other side. "What's that?" he asked again.

"What's what?" I asked.

"I don't know." Jack ran to the other side again. "What is that?"

"Where?" Elizabeth asked.

"There," Jack ran to the other side again.

"What is it?" He continued running back and forth, everyone following him.

"We're rockin' the ship!" Gibbs yelled. Jack took my hand and we continued running until the Pearl turned upside down in the water.

"Now Up is Down," Jack said before we hit the water. He held onto the railing, and I held onto him. I looked around. As the sun set, I saw a green flash of light, signaling that we were back. When we were right side up, I hugged Jack, before everyone pulled their pistols out, pointing them at one another.

"Seriously," I said. They all laughed and lowered their weapons before pointing them up again.

"All right then," Barbossa said. "The Brethren Court is a-gathering at Shipwreck Cove. And, Jack, you and I are a-going. There'll be no arguing that point."

"I is arguing the point," Jack replied. "If there's pirates a-gathering, I'm pointing my ship the other way."

"The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett," Elizabeth said. "and you're a pirate."

"Fight or not," Will added. "you're not running, Jack."

"If we don't stand together, they'll hunt us down one by one, till there be none left but you."

"Quite like the sound of that. Captain Jack Sparrow, the last pirate."

"Aye. And you'll be fighting Jones alone. How does that figure into your plan?"

"I'm still working on that. Besides I won't be alone," he grabbed my waist, pulling me against him. "She's very good with a sword. But I will not be going back to the Locker, mate. Count on that." He fired his pistol at Barbossa, but it didn't go off. Everyone fired their guns, but they didn't work.

"Wet powder," Gibbs said.

"There's fresh water on this island," Will said, as we gathered around the charts. "We can resupply there and get back to shooting each other later."

"You lead the shore party," Jack told Barbossa. "I'll stay with my ship."

"I'll not be leaving my ship in your command," Barbossa replied.

"Why don't you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command?" Will asked. We looked at him. "Temporarily," he added.