Sparrow's Treasure

"Let me see your tattoo now?" Jack asked, kissing me.

"Fine," I laughed, moving my hair so he could see the entire thing. He sat up looking at it.

"When did you get it?"

"A few months after your death." He traced it with a finger. "Surprisingly, Elizabeth was the one who convinced me to get it done. Not surprisingly, Will was against the whole thing."

"How'd she convince you?"

"I had been wanting to get it done, but then would chicken out last minute." Jack laughed, "She didn't really convince me, in a typical way. She got me drunk, then when I woke up, boom tattoo."

"I like it."

"I would hope so, it's just like your's, except I added 'treasure' to under it."

"I still like it, but I don't want you getting any more," he said, then laughed, "Technically it say's Sparrow's Treasure."

"That's what I am isn't it?" I asked, "Your treasure?"

"Aye," Jack replied, "The greatest treasure I'll ever have." I smiled, kissing him, and laying my head back on his chest.

"Why don't you want me to get any more?"

"I don't like anyone else seeing your body."

"I wasn't planning on getting more," I laughed. "Jack?" I asked a few minutes later.

"Hmm?"

"When we do start trying to have a child, are we going to make up that nine months again?"

"It might be longer, since your body will have to recover from the birth, and we'd also have to find someone to watch the child while we do those things."

"We've been together almost two years, and I have yet to meet your family."

"You will eventually, love." I held his hand in mine.

"Don't ever leave me again," I mumbled, closing my eyes.

"Get some sleep," Jack replied, "I'll see you in the morning."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my head as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~A Few Hours later~~~

Jack P.O.V:

"Jack," Amandah whispered, as she lay in my arms. I looked down at her, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Jack," she whispered again, "my Jack." She's never called me that before. Only her pirate. I took a drink and continued looking down at her, hoping she'd wake, so we could have some more fun. "Where's your heart?" Her hand clenched against my chest. "It was supposed to be Will, Jack!"

"Knew it," I muttered, gently rubbing her side, and kissing her forehead, "It'll be over in a minute, love." I set the bottle to the side, wrapping both my arms around her. "Why do these things get worse when you drink?" I felt her begin to wake up. "You alright, love?" I asked. She nodded, kissing my chest. "What happened?"

"You killed Jones," Amandah said, "Your heart was cut out, and I lost you again." She buried her face into my chest. I kissed her hair, whispering sweet nothings, knowing they always made her feel better. "Please don't do it."

"I never planned to in the first place."

"You will though," she whispered. I tilted her chin up capturing her lips in mine. I slowly started deepening the kiss, making her sigh. My hand caressed her leg. "Jack," she moaned, and I knew I was doing good. "Does this count as round three?"

"You mean round 6," she giggled, "be gentle."

"Promise."