Lemon

A few days later, I woke up to Jack kissing my chest, "Jack," I mumbled. Jack grinned up at me, as he pulled my shirt down, exposing my breasts. He cupped one mound and kissed the other, before speaking.

"I know your time finished two days ago," Jack whispered, "and I missed your body very much." He squeezed my nipples.

"I can tell," I breathed, my back arching. He took one in his mouth, sucking for a moment, before moving to the other, doing the same treatment.

"I want you naked." I grinned, kissing his lips. I undid my skirt, and Jack pulled it off of me, along with my shirt. "How do you feel about, all day today?"

"We haven't actually done it all day before. You can go that long?"

"Aye, as long as you're willing to."

"Yes," I whispered, bringing his lips to mine, in a passionate kiss. "Take me however you want."

"You've never said that before."

"We always do what I want. I think it's time you got your turn."

"I like that." Jack reached between my legs, rubbing my slit. "If it's not pleasurable for you, tell me to stop."

"Why wouldn't it be pleasurable?" I asked, riding his fingers.

"I want to try some positions that may require you to be upside down, or almost upside down."

"I would like to try that." Jack raised an eyebrow, before kissing me. "Just not at first."

"I wasn't planning it to be the first position we did."

"What do you want to do first?" I asked, pushing his pants down. His shirt was already off, from last night. "I want all your seed inside my womb, or I would play."

"On your side," he instructed, going behind me, as I turned over. I turned my head awaiting his next instruction. Jack kissed me, as he pushed one of his legs between mine, "I brought the mirror over here, so you can see," he breathed, into my ear, "although I won't be fucking you senseless right now, I thought you might enjoy it." Jack lifted up my leg his member ready. "Don't take your eye's off us." I watched the mirror, as Jack pushed his shaft into me. "How's that feel?"

"Good." I breathed. "May I kiss you?"

"Yes," he replied. I turned my head kissing his lips, his tongue brushed over my lips, as he started moving. I gasped and he started thrusting quickly, hitting my spot every time. Jack's tongue explored my mouth, as he swallowed every sound I made. "You can finally be loud," he growled, "and here I am preventing it."

"It's fine," I breathed, "I like how you taste."

"I know you do, sweetheart. But right now, I want to hear your moans, when there's no one else around to disturb us." I kissed him, one more time before looking at our joining. Jack let go of my leg, and I put it behind him so I could see. "This is turning you on, isn't it?"

"Yes, please touch me."

"Touch yourself," he whispered, taking my hand, and sucking on my fingers. I reached between my legs, rubbing my clit, and moaning. Jack squeezed my breast and kissed my neck. "Do you want me to come?"

"Yes."

"Tell me where."

"Inside me."

"I know that but where inside you."

"You know I don't like that word."

"I don't care, tell me, or I'll pull out." I didn't say anything, and he thrust harder, causing my moans to get louder.