Chapter 2: Stalker

I don't wanna look behind, i'm scared.
I just keep walking and walking but i don't know were i am anymore. I'm searching for the name of the street but i can't find it! He is coming closer, i'm scared. I want to scream for help but maybe he is going to attack me when i do that. I have to turn around and ask for advise. It's turning darker and darker. He came closer and i heard a voice screaming. "Lia WHAIT". I turned around and i saw Marcus running to me. "Damn you scared me like hell, i tought it was an creepy old man". I said to him. "Sorry Lia, what are you doing here, your house is that way right?" He asked. "How do you know? Like we just met!" Is said making him blush a little bit.

-marcus thoughts-
Maybe i like Lia, she is not like other girls. It looks like a alot of stuff happend to her. Should i ask her? No i'm scared that she will never talk to me again because its not true. Well if you never try, you'll never know.

-Lia thoughts-
"Why are you here anyways" i asked him. "I was going for a run to my house." He said with a cute voice. Maybe i like him, i don't know. I've never felt love before so i don't know how i'm feeling right now.
"Where do you live?" Marcus asked. "I think maybe.. i don't know."i said with an confused voice. "Maybe i should take you to my place, if you want?" He asked with red cheeks. What did he just ask me? "Do you want me to go with you to your place?" I asked. "Yes only if you want!" "Yeah sure but i have to ask it to my mother"