Chapter 1: New kid

-
"Hi my name is Lia and i'm going to be a new kid. I switch high school very often but this time, i am going to live for like 5 years at one place and i'm happy with that!" Lets just start my story.
-
I woke up because of the sun was shinning in to my eyes. It's already 9 am. I go to the bathroom for a shower. But my dad is there and i'm a little bit afraid of him. After my brother died. Oh you didn"t know? Well my older brother died because off a car crash. He was drunk, like every night. I didn't even had time to hang out or talk to my brother so i don't miss him that much. But still he was my brother. And my dad is depressed about that.
I go to my room and get dressed. I walked downstairs and see my mom standing in the kitchen. "Goodmorning sweety, did you sleep well in our new house?" My mom asked. "Yeah i guess" i said. "I know its hard but you will make some friends". I cut her off and said "I know mom you already told me".

-1hour later-

"Mom, i'm going for a walk" i yelled and before she can answer i was gone.
I was walking and looking at my phone at the same time. But then someone walked to me and hit me in my stomach. "Oh i am so so sorry, i didn't mean to hurt yo.., wow" A boy looked shocked at me. "It doesn't matter" i said looking in to his darkbrown eyes and his blond hair. But waith, WHAT?! He is Marcus Gunnarsen! "Omg i know you, your Marcus Gunnarsen!" I said with a shocked face.
"You got me, and you are?" He said with a smirking face. "I'm Lia, i just moved here".
"Nice to meet you, i can show you some fun places in this town if you want" he said. "Yeah ofcourse" i said and walking with him. I didn't care about were i went because he was just to cute to say goodbye.

-20 minutes later-

"It was really fun, don't you think? Marcus asked. "Yeah it was great but i have to go home now" and walked away a little bit to show him i really have to go. "Ow okay, i will see you tommorow at school because i guess you coming to the same school as me?" He said with a happy face. "Yes i'll see you tommorow at school Marcus." I said with a smile on my face.
"See yah Lia!" He yelled as he runs to his house. "See ya" i yelled back.

-2 minutes later-
I'm almost home, just 3 more minutes to walk.
I notice that i'm not alone. Someone is following me. I'm scared to look behind cause i don't know who it is.