In the depths of Dungeon

Start from the beginning

Soon during a fight, he's suddenly starting to slow down.

"Wha... What is this feeling?" he thought, placing his hand on his chest. But then he clenching his fist and shook his head hard to forget everything, and keeps slashing the hordes of Zombies.

Back on the bottom, Cupa and the girl found themselves an underground lake surrounded by glowing mushrooms around the area.

"Wow. This place is amazing." Cupa astonished, looking around the area.

"Yeah. Probably that's the best place I have ever seen in my life." The girl astonished too. "Maybe this place isn't that bad I guess."

"Should we rest here for a bit?"

"Sure." The girl nods.

They both sat down on the ground. They look around the area once more

"So, this place looks beautiful, isn't it?" Cupa astonished.

"Yep. I know," the girl said.

"How come you forgot your name in the first place?"

"I told you, I can't remember my name." She responded. "Then again, I really want my new name, once we are back at his house."

"Yeah," Cupa said. "Can I at least call your new name just now?" She asked.

"Yep," she nods. "I was waiting for this. Well then, what are you gonna call me?"

She thinks about the names for her.

"Julie?"

"Nah." The girl shook her head.

"Fumi?"

"Not even close."

"How about, Geraldine?"

"Hell no! I don't like that!" She irritates.

She thinks another one, but she has stressed out already.

"Ugh... Making names is hard..!" Cupa sighed.

"Come on," she said. "I want my new name already!" She can't wait for that anymore.

"I wish I would..." Cupa frowned.

They both went silent for a bit.

"So, how is he?" The girl asked.

"Who, Steve?"

The girl nods, she wanted to know more.

"Hmm... I guess he's okay from above us," Cupa said, "and he can handle on his own here. He's quite strong for his close combat. I mean his sword is quick slashing against the monsters that he was encountered for. I have never seen so experiencing about his skills. I wanted to fight the monsters with my own sword, but I think I'm not capable of using swords very well."

"Oh." The girl said. "He is the fast learner on how he used his sword. Also when he steps onto the trap or anything, I was alarmed and get him to safety."

"Yeah, you pushed him to save him. We thought we fell into the bottomless pit, but we weren't." Cupa said. "I hope he's okay..." She began to feel worried about him.

"Yeah, he will be." The girl sighed.

"But still, we need to get back on the surface. He might be worried about us."

"You're right!" she exclaimed, "We must go and get back on foot and not waste our time sitting down and staring at this place."

"Let's go!" They stood up and proceeded to the following path.