Chapter 34: The Scan

Jamie's POV

"Thank you everyone!" I said to the fans with a wave as I got in the van next to Dan and Jordan. The van pulled off quickly.

"That was epic!" Jordan said and Dan and I laughed at his happy mode. We were in London today playing at a cafe and over 1000 people showed up. Our fan base was rising quickly each day and we played every night for the past few days at different venues and each night the number of people who came, went up. I looked out the window to see the Christmas lights hung on every building that we drove past. The Christmas season was nearing closer which meant that it was now 3 months since Tessa and I broke up.

Yeah, 3 months and I still haven't gotten over her.

I told everyone I did and they believed me but Lily didn't believe it at all. She talks to Tessa ever so often to find out how she's going and I found out that Tessa works with Dr. Jones and she is going fine. I'm happy for her but I want to hold her in my arms again and call her mine. I want to be with her again but she never responded to my letter. Lily asked her why but she just broke down in tears and never answered. I never heard from Zoe since, it's like she went under a rock to live ever sice Tessa slapped her. I have been doing interviews non stop and playing gigs all the time and that helped me to get my mind off Tessa. I didn't try calling her but I tried to Face-Time her using my iPad but I never got through. I just felt as though our relationship wasn't over and I felt as though a big part of me was missing. It's like someone stuck their hand into me and took out my heart. I needed Tessa but it didn't look like she needed me anymore. She moved on, I guess and I should, too, but I just wanted to remain single right now. I just wasn't ready for another relationship yet. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Dan nudged me and I realized that we were outside my house. I left the van after saying goodbye to everyone then entered my average size house. I owned a a five bedroom duplex  which has six bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a studio, a backyard, a pool area, a garage and a lawn. My home was mostly maintained by Gideon, my butler.

"I'm home, Gideon," I yelled so that he would hear me. Gideon has been a butler to my family for 40 years and my mom decided that he should be my butler because I'm not exactly the cleanest person on earth.

"Mater James, I found something of yours. It's on the sofa," he said from in the kitchen. I walked into the living room and saw a sheet of paper folded into thirds. I unfolded the paper and then I realized what it was. It was the poem I wrote for Tessa but I didn't give her it with the letter. I sat on the sofa and read what I had written for her.

Babe would you just listen to me

This is just a misunderstanding let me tell you how I feel

My love for you will never die

Even if I try

My hearts beats for only you

For me  to hurt you will be so cruel

To know that you are carrying my child

It brings me a smile

Please listen to me, I need you in my life, please

I loe you with all my heart and soul

Without you, I feel so cold

I will always love you, now and forever

And I ill never hurt you, not now, not ever

I sent this with the letter! Why was it here? It probably fell out but I wanted her to read this.

"Sir, would you like me to deliver that to her?" Gideon asked and appeared in the living room.