Chapter 12: The Deal

Tessa's POV

ONE MONTH LATER

"That's unfair!" Jamie complained as we were about to play a next dance session in Just Dance 4.

"What's unfair?" I said as I pressed the A button on the controller. Don Omar's song Taboo started to play. Half of the moves we got correct and the other we didn't because Jamie wasn't getting the moves right. I stopped the song and turned to Jamie. "What's so hard?" I asked.

"I can't shake my hips like you and I can't do it in sync with you," he replied. I shook my hips like how the lady on the screen did it. "See?"

"Unlike you, I am not granted with jelly hips. You have an advantage because you're a woman with jelly hips and I'm a man with stiff hips." I laughed and put my hands on his waist and try to move it but he wasn't moving how I wanted him to.

"Yeah, you hot stiff hips" We bought laughed and then he lifted me up and kissed me. I pulled away. "But you're lips are sweet," I said and kissed him more. I was happy that I said yes to Jamie. He makes me so happy and what Liam did don't affect me anymore. My fear was finally gone- yes I just said my fear is gone! I'm so happy! My life was back to normal and Jamie was fun to be with. Last week he took me skateboarding which I sucked at but now I am really good at skateboarding. Some days ago he went away for some interviews and he took me with him back to London. We were staying at a hotel close to The London Eye and since we were close to there Jamie took me to The London Eye. It was the most amazing experience. Words couldn't describe that night. Jamie put me down and sat down on the couch, and I sat on him. I turned on television and flipped through the guide for a movie. I saw Beastly showing. I loved this movie. Jamie and I sat there watching the movie as I lay on his chest.

"I'm so damn fed up! Why can't she-" Jamie and I turned to see an angry Josh coming down the stairs. He was arguing with himself?

"What's wrong with you?" Jamie asked Josh.

"Pregnant women!" he said rather loudly causing Jamie and I both to wincce at his tone. "Don't get Tessa pregnant, dude. Krystal is always grumpy and vomiting sometimes. My room should smell like shit now. Then when she's in pain she screams my name in a manner that... just doesn't sound right. If you understand what I mean. Don't get me wrong I love her but these days she's a pain in my-" he stopped himself then we heard a loud groan from Josh's room. "What are you two doing?" he looked at us up and down.

"Watching a movie," Jamie said.

"There's more room on the chair for Tessa to sit," Josh added with a grin.

"Oh shut up! You know there's other bedrooms that Krystal can sleep in?" I teased back.

"Whatever. How come sleeping ugly's up so early in the morning?" he asked me.

"Sleeping ugly would like to tell Price Shit that it's 10-"

"Damn it! Krystal should be dressed by now. She has to go by the doctor for half ten and she takes long to dress with that big stomach she has."

"Josh, you gave her that big stomach," I teased him.

" Shut up!" he said annoyed. "Will you go help her finish dress?"

"Why don't you go?"

"'Cause you're a woman and I'm a man."

"I'm sure you have seen her nak-"

"Please?!" he cut me off.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."