Chapter 10: Tessa's Dad

Tessa's POV

Jamie and I were still walking through the park holding hands.

"Well ... what do you like to do, then?" he asked me.

"Hmmm... listen to music and read," I replied. I really don't have a hobby because I'm always busy with school and so on.

"I love music, too," he added, looking at me while we walked. The night was dark but the city lights were bright-very bright.

"Another thing is I don't really like heels but I only wear them for special occasions."

"So this is a special occasion?" His eyes sparkled.

"Yes it is. Tell me something I must know about you," I told him.

"Well I love music and acting. Family is really important to me and, also, you." Then he kissed the top of my forehead. My face lit up brighter than the city lights, I'm sure. We stopped and stared at each other. I stared into those blue crystal like eyes of his. I tried to resist the urge of kissing him. Jamie leaned closer to me and our foreheads touched. Oh my god, he's going to kiss me! Then I forgot who I was as Jamie's lips collided with mine. He kissed me gently and his lips were soft. Nothing else in the world mattered more to me now than the two of us. Jamie pulled away.

"A paparazzi is hiding in the grass over there," he took off his suit jacket. "Take my jacket and cover your face. I wouldn't want the paparazzi bothering you." I did as he told me and we walked back to his van. I heard a camera flashed and Jamie and I walked faster. I hate paparazzi. They ruined my date with Jamie and I loved how amazing the night was going but they had to stop it. I didn't want this night to end and it was going so perfect. As soon as we got in the van, Jamie drove off.

"Tess, I'm really sorry about ruining our date," he apologised.

"You didn't ruin our date. It was the paparazzi," I corrected him.

"It's kind of my fault bring an actor..."

"I don't care whether you're an actor they can't be following you around so much."

"It's Hollywood, babe," he said in a heavy tone and I laughed. "Yeah, that's how it is."

"You know I prefer you call me Tess. I like the way you say it," I told him.

He smirked. "I love the way it sounds."

Jamie's POV

Tessa looked so gorgeous in that black dress. I couldn't help but stare at her.

"What?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing." She rummaged through her purse looking for something. Then she took out her phone. I turned my head and focused on the road. Soon we were parked in front of Tessa's house. "How would you describe tonight?" I asked her, trying to make small.

"Amazing," she smiled.

"Walk you to the door?" I asked, though it sounded like I was telling her that I was going to do that.

"Sure," she said and we got out of the car. As we walked towards the front door, Tessa slipped her hands into mine which made me smile.. We stopped in front of the door. Tessa turned to face me, her back towards the door.

"Thanks for the wonderful night," she said still holding my hand and looking up at me.

"Your welcome and thanks, also." We smiled at each other. Then I cupped chin with my left hand and kissed her. My right hand was on her back and her hands were on my waist. The door opened and Tessa would've fallen if my hands were not on her back. We stopped kissing and Tessa turned around. A tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes opened the door. The man watched Tessa and I expectantly.