Blue

Make it last forever come on baby won't you hold onto me
You and I together come on baby won't you hold onto Me

May 18

Today is my baby shower I decided to have it 3 weeks before I am due yes that is very close but I thought it would be better. Romeo, my mom, and Camila helped me set the  place and I had family and friends coming to join me. Surprisingly my some of my other family not too close were coming and sending gifts.

You are probably wondering what's been going on well with everything honestly it's been changing in good ways. Romeo and I got closer together he's taken me out on a few dates they were amazing. Everyone was so happy to hear about it they ship us it's sweet because it isn't overboard. I created a maternity line that got amazing response Bey and I modeled a bunch of the designs. There was also a baby line I did so many cute outfit ideas, I can't wait for my baby to wear them.

I learned that my mom wasn't actually pregnant it was a just a scare although I wouldn't be surprised still if I get another sibling. My parents have also been so supportive, my mom told me a bunch of things for baby care and for myself after having the baby. Although they were here only for like 2 days they were coming back once I give birth.

Knowing that I will have a baby class I took a few parenting classes so I am not lost on everything. Beyoncé and I have also bonded more as soon to be moms we plan to be there for each other when we give birth. I am nervous and excited to see how everything will go I just can't believe I am about to have a baby.

I am also excited to be able to be miss independent again because I can't bed down that easily or do a lot I get tired so easily. I feel like I am going to pop any second my doctor told me that was normal so nothing I could do. I was already on maternity leave from school and any work I was doing that was not light. I am actually already a senior because I did online work to stay on track with everyone else. It was fun because Beyoncé did them with me so we entertained ourselves.

Now back to present day people started coming to my house I talked to just about everyone I could. After a while we ate the food I had out we played some games together then people slowly left until it was just my family and I.

"So what's going to be the babies name?", my mom asked. 

"Luna Angelica Jauregui", I said proudly.

"That's a beautiful name for her", she said.

"How long did it take you to pick", my dad asked.

"I think like one night while I was like 4 months I was thinking about it at night I remember I found out I was pregnant in the night I was looking at the moon a lot then I thought Luna the middle name seemed to fit well which just so happened to be a favorite for me. Mario don't deserve the chance to give a baby a last name regardless of him being the father so she's a Jauregui", I said.

"That's nice I can't wait till we have Luna here to join us", my dad said.

"Lauren I totally forgot about giving you this", Romeo said giving me a gift bag.

"Open it open it we helped him pick", my sister said excitedly.

"Calm down that's what I was planning to do", I said pulling out gift wrapping.  There was a diaper backpack that wasn't to big or small, inside there was a bunch of onsies, socks, bows, and headbands. "Thank you so much you guys come over here"

"You're welcome you know moms gotta be walking around here with style", Romeo said and we all hugged together.

"Now having this one is much better than the one I was gonna use I am going to put everything in here later. You never know the baby could just pop out any second", I said.