Some blankets start moving revealing that highlighter head was awake.

"Goodmorning" i say

"Go away." he says groggily

"Woah, someone's mad."

"Yeah you guys woke me up with your arguing, and I'm starving." He says, trying to get up, but then losing his balance making him fall back onto the couch.

"Oh and by the way Kendra and sine of her pricks are upstairs" I tell him

"Ok, whatever. Ill be over here not caring." He replies boredly. Which was odd, since he is one of the guys who just falls all over her. Maybe he is coming to his senses. No, not a chance.

"Well I'm going to get food." Calum says.  Ash and Mikey go with him, and I choose to stay downstairs because I don't really want Kendra and whoever she is with to know that I essentially slept over with 4 guys. I think Luke just fell asleep again. I grabbed my purse and went to the bathroom to make myself at least semi-presentable.

I wiped off all the smeared makeup I could, and reapplied some mascara. I also put on some concealer and tinted moisturizer, combing out my hair the best i could with my hands.

I was walking back to where Luke was sleeping when I see people descending the stairs. Girls.

I duck into to spare bedroom. I just sit on the bed playing with my phone doing nothing in particular. I went through twitter and was scrolling through my Instagram when I heard the door open and Luke came in.

"Hey," I say casually.

"Hi. I think having Kendra in your face telling you to get up is the worst way to be woken." He says taking a deep breath

"Oh, I'm sorry. How did you get away?" I ask, actually wanting to know how.

"Uh, well I excused myself to use the washroom. They will probably be looking for me soon. Ya wanna get out of  here?" He kinda rambles

"What?" I say, not sure I heard him correctly

"Would you rather stay here with Kendra sitting right on the other side of that door?" He says and points to where he came from.

"You're right, lets go." I reply already following him to a door. We got outside and headed for the woods behind his house. "Where are we going?"

"Just follow me. You'll love it, I promise" he states simply. I follow him hesitantly. Its not that i don't trust him, but I'm following a guy into a dark forest. Eh, whats really gonna happen? You only live once. That's what they say, right?

I stop worrying and just go. We end up getting to this lake thing. And its absolutely beautiful. And that's not even the best part. He shows me up this tree that has the coolest tree house you have ever seen. It's huge for a tree house, that is. And its high enough that you cant see it unless you climb the tree.

"This is so cool. I'm officially jealous." I say still in shock at how amazing this is.

"Why thank you, I built it myself." He states proudly.

"Really?!"That's herd to believe.

"No, my brothers helped me, but they don't count. Besides they are off at university so they probably don't even remember this place"

"Ahh, I see. Is that a mini fridge!?" I go over to it, and yes it is.

"Yeah, I'm up here a lot, and I get hungry. So I thought, why not? I got it to be solar powered so I didn't have to run a cord from the house." He said and shrugged. I am just sitting there speechless, I so want a tree house like this.