𝟬𝟯𝟱. ⠀⠀⠀⠀one last time

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

035. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄!
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴
❝ because people need people ❞

 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄!➶-͙˚ ༘✶ ─── 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾, 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴❝ because people need people ❞

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

𝖫Ø𝖱𝖣𝖠𝖦, 18:25 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI placed paper plates down on the kitchen table alongside the utensils. It was her father's birthday and she had been setting up since he had left to go grocery shopping. Lani grabbed her father's gifts and placed them on the kitchen's bar. Tilting her head to the side she fixed the bags alignment.

Hearing the front door unlock she turned on her heel seeing both Elías and Chris enter, a box of chocolate cake carried by the two boys. Lani sighed in relief seeing the two.

"Finally you're both here, he'll be home soon." She sighed looking between the two, "Put it here." She made room for the birthday cake on the dinning room table.

"Uh, Lan--" Chris began, only for the brunette to shake her kissing the boy's cheek walking away back into the kitchen checking on their dinner.

"Lani." Elías called out nervously, glancing to Chris.

"Lan--" Chris began.

"God, what? I need to make sure the food doesn't get burnt." She said glaring to the two.

"You might wanna check the cake." Elías pointed to the pastel pink box across from her.

"Why? Didn't you say pick up for Santiago?" She asked opening the oven. Just as a waft a smoke blew in her face. "No, no, no!" She cried, swatting the air rapidly, letting out a string of coughs.